HorrorScope wrote on Oct 13, 2021, 11:20:
Driver feedback is funny and impossible to measure from reading it. I just go with my extensive gaming history as the guide. Obviously if your game gets DLSS added, that's at least an eyebrow raiser.
Beyond that, at a leading game of today, the Nvidia Update Driver thread. Did anyone update to the new drive? You literally get every possibility thrown at you in about as few of posts as possible.
1. Yes works great, notice a FPS bump.
2. Killed my game, getting half the frames.
3. No difference (this is what I almost always see)
4. Crashed system had to roll back.
5. My cards overheating now.
6. Fixed one game that wouldn't start with the last driver.
7. Broke the game I've been playing well with the last driver.
8. GFE changed my graphic settings with game optimization and now it runs like shit.
We're not 10 posts deep and I just read all of that. What do I conclude?
Almost certain I'm going to get #3 and PC experiences are totally individual.
Other documented problems with the newest Nvidia driver.
8. Girlfriend left me.
9. A dog ate my homework.
10. Car is low on oil.
- I refer to it as BC, Before Corona, and AD, After Disaster. -