Get Leisure Suit Larry - Magna Cum Laude Uncut and Uncensored for Free

The Leisure Suit Larry gala continues at Indiegala, where copies of Leisure Suit Larry - Magna Cum Laude Uncut and Uncensored are now being given out for free (thanks Ant. Here's word on how this features a second generation Larry who's looking to inflict his attentions on the staff and fellow students at college:
With gorgeous co-eds everywhere, college dweeb Larry Lovage is chasing around more than his diploma. He's trying to live up to the legend of his uncle, Larry Laffer, everyone's favourite polyester playboy. Larry Lovage is a typical college student. He lives in a dorm, has a crush on his biology professor, and goes to bars with his buddies. But when a TV dating show comes to campus, Larry gets a chance for national sexposure. If he can show that he can make any girl on campus swoon, he will become a campus legend.
View : : :

Re: Get Leisure Suit Larry - Magna Cum Laude Uncut and Uncensored for Free
Sep 20, 2021, 10:27
Wolfen

Re: Get Leisure Suit Larry - Magna Cum Laude Uncut and Uncensored for Free Sep 20, 2021, 10:27
Sep 20, 2021, 10:27
 Wolfen

Beamer wrote on Sep 20, 2021, 09:00:
Wolfen wrote on Sep 19, 2021, 16:55:
Slashman wrote on Sep 19, 2021, 13:56:
I never played any of the Leisure Suit games so I'm wondering...is there even anything to uncensor? I thought that the games basically were like college humor from the late 80s/early 90s. Excuse my ignorance.

Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude—Uncut and Uncensored!. The major difference between the two North American releases is that the uncut and uncensored version contains full frontal nudity and sex scenes, although there is very little of the latter and it is mostly implied rather than depicted. ~https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Leisure_Suit_Larry:_Magna_Cum_Laude

Yeah, this was the one Al Lowe very loudly told anyone within earshot that he had nothing to do with. He didn't want to be even remotely associated with it.

Yeah it wasn't any good. I was happy to play his remastered version of LSL1 though.
Date
Subject
Author
Sep 20, 10:27Sep 20 10:27
    Re: Get Leisure Suit Larry - Magna Cum Laude Uncut and Uncensored for Free