Honey, I Joined a Cult Early Access

Put on your sneakers and drink your Kool-Aid, as Team17 and Sole Survivor Games now offer Early Access to Honey, I Joined a Cult on Steam. This Windows sim puts you in charge of your own cult in the 1970s, the far out heyday of brainwashing. Check out the Early Access Launch Trailer, and please your charismatic leader by reading on for more:
As architect of a new and groovy cult, players design everything from the ground up, from the deity they worship to the location of the energy spa; no detail is too small for the cult leader to decide. Running a lucrative cult is no easy feat though: the leader’s ego, local law enforcement, government agencies, and angry protestors all threaten the all-important bottom line if not managed correctly.
View : : :
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Honey, I Joined a Cult Early Access
Sep 15, 2021, 09:24
Re: Honey, I Joined a Cult Early Access Sep 15, 2021, 09:24
Sep 15, 2021, 09:24

Honey, I joined a cult, I bought a Mac!...;)
It is well known that I cannot err--and so, if you should happen across an error in anything I have written you can be absolutely sure that *I* did not write it!...;)

Sep 15, 2021, 05:41
Re: Honey, I Joined a Cult Early Access Sep 15, 2021, 05:41
Sep 15, 2021, 05:41

Mahakala has four arms and three eyes, and is of the brilliance of 10,000,000 black fires of dissolution, dwells in the midst of eight cremation grounds, is adorned with eight skulls, seated on five corpses, holding a trident, a damaru, a sword and a kharpa in his hands. With a beautiful body adorned with ashes from the cremation ground, on various corpses he dallies with Kalika, fondling her and making love with her and fiercely kissing her, surrounded by numbers of loudly shrieking vultures and jackals, adorned with a heap of braided hair, in a deserted place. Kalika is of the form of the void, ornamented with skulls, with a sweet and charming face, in the midst of that five-fold love-yantra. Her yoni is the wheel of time (kalachakra).

Sep 15, 2021, 01:50
El Pit

Re: Honey, I Joined a Cult Early Access Sep 15, 2021, 01:50
Sep 15, 2021, 01:50
 El Pit

Should sell millions with all the Trump fans and Star Citizen backers.
"There is no right life in the wrong one." (Theodor W. Adorno, philosopher)
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes." (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi)
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older