Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Released

Pathfinder players willing to risk a little wrath will be pleased to learn that Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is now available, offering a sequel to Pathfinder: Kingmaker. You can find Owlcat Games' Windows and macOS fantasy RPG by striking a path to the Epic Games Store, GOG.com, and Steam. There are editions on the way for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 that are expected on March 1, 2022. Here's the Launch Trailer and here are some righteous details:
Based on the celebrated tabletop role-playing game Pathfinder, this game takes place in the Worldwound, a land conquered by Deskari's army of demons. To fight against corruption, players will be able to choose from a host of mythic paths, each of which follows a distinct narrative arc. As Commander, players can become a celestial angel, raging demon, powerful lich, a cunning trickster, otherworldly aeon, a rebellious Azata, a wise gold dragon, an insatiable Swarm-That-Walks, or remain a mortal and walk the arduous path toward becoming a living legend.

The trailer showcases details about crusade mode, along with mounted combat and tactical combat game mechanics. Crusade mode enables players to select their general, change the size of their army, and explore the map of the world.
View : : :

Re: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Released
Sep 3, 2021, 18:39
Re: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Released Sep 3, 2021, 18:39
Sep 3, 2021, 18:39

PHJF wrote on Sep 3, 2021, 18:35:
I rolled a melee ranger for myself... a demon hunter. Seemed like a no-brainer given the game is supposedly about fighting an army of demons?

There you go, planning something.

I was on a roll for awhile since I last posted, my team is level 5, steamrolling everything, now all of a sudden, the unkillable locust swarms are back, even AoE does 1 damage to them while they hit back for like 30x3. I could maybe understand it if they were alone, but they are with a level 13 cleric, some armor removing demons, and trash cambians(cambions?) very annoying little room. This has got to be getting close to the end of the chapter. At best I'm going to have to rest and use up all spells for fan of flames or some other aoe crap, but they are not taking a whole lot of damage.

*EDIT* Did some reddit reading, apparently the everburning torches do good damage to locust swarms, I'll try that when I get home to play again. A little lame that the alchemy potion bombs do 1 damage though.

This comment was edited on Sep 4, 2021, 01:17.

*EDIT 2* Ugh, keep forgetting this is Pathfinder, not D&D, clerics need to burn feats to wear decent armor. UGH. I'm into the army stage of the game, rolling along pretty smoothly now though. Once you start getting decent items (plus certain plot elements) the game gets a lot easier. Not sure how timed the army segment is, this could be more annoying than the kingdom strategic layer from the first game.

Date
Subject
Author
Sep 3, 2021Sep 3 2021
Sep 3, 2021Sep 3 2021
Sep 3, 2021Sep 3 2021
       Re: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Released
Sep 5, 2021Sep 5 2021