Control Hits 10M Players; Multiple Remedy Projects Progressing

New financial reporting Remedy Entertainment is now online, offering the latest results from the Finnish developer. The headline is: "Remedy drives growth with moves towards publishing and new games." As noted on Wccftech, the report says Crossfire’s HD story mode and CrossfireX are still expected this year and that Control has now been played by over 10 million players. Word is development is moving forward on other projects as well:
Control has already reached a formidable audience, having been played by over 10 million players. The growing audience and brand awareness are valuable as we continue to support Control and develop Condor, and we are in the early conception phase for a future, bigger-budget Control game.

We have a small Crossfire team focusing on supporting the upcoming launches of Crossfire’s HD story mode and CrossfireX. We expect these launches to happen later this year. Crossfire’s HD multiplayer mode was already launched in China by Smilegate and Tencent in June.

Remedy’s AAA game project with Epic Games has moved into full production, and a second, smaller-scale game remains in full production mode. Vanguard, our free-to-play co-op game project, is still progressing at a good pace, with selected internal and external closed gameplay tests.
View : : :

Re: Control Hits 10M Players; Multiple Remedy Projects Progressing
Aug 14, 2021, 01:20
Re: Control Hits 10M Players; Multiple Remedy Projects Progressing Aug 14, 2021, 01:20
Aug 14, 2021, 01:20

necrosis wrote on Aug 13, 2021, 22:32:
If only Control launched on Steam.

By the time it hit Steam I really did not give a damn about it. Same with The Outer Worlds.
You didn't miss much. I hated control and it's generic gameplay. And I didn't even end The Outer Worlds.
Date
Subject
Author
Aug 14, 2021Aug 14 2021
 Re: Control Hits 10M Players; Multiple Remedy Projects Progressing