Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Hardware Reviews
Jul 21, 2021, 13:21
Re: Hardware Reviews Jul 21, 2021, 13:21
Jul 21, 2021, 13:21

Burrito of Peace wrote on Jul 21, 2021, 13:11:
RedEye9 wrote on Jul 21, 2021, 13:08:
theglaze wrote on Jul 21, 2021, 12:35:
PC: Hilariously Bad Alienware R10 Ryzen PC: $1800 Pre-Built Review - Gamers Nexus.
The quality of engineering is atrocious, which makes the video teardown quite entertaining! That side-mounted-hinge-swinging PSU looks like a bad idea at a glance, then shown to have catastrophic impact on thermal performance. Dell's development processes and team structuring for desktop creation must be as broken as that system!
But at least they kludged together an Intel cooler with the AMD CPU. Holy Phuck Batman.
Glad I watch the teardowns of the Dell G15 Ryzen Gaming laptop befor ordering. There’s littler (little’er ?) less space for Dell engineers to stick their dick skinner in it.

It's Dell. Expect the lowest quality engineering from the lowest quality bid...barring their servers. Their servers are still pretty much the best you're going to buy in North America.
you’re not helping
- I refer to it as BC, Before Corona, and AD, After Disaster. -

Jul 21, 2021, 13:11
Re: Hardware Reviews Jul 21, 2021, 13:11
Jul 21, 2021, 13:11

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 21, 2021, 13:08:
PC: Hilariously Bad Alienware R10 Ryzen PC: $1800 Pre-Built Review - Gamers Nexus.
The quality of engineering is atrocious, which makes the video teardown quite entertaining! That side-mounted-hinge-swinging PSU looks like a bad idea at a glance, then shown to have catastrophic impact on thermal performance. Dell's development processes and team structuring for desktop creation must be as broken as that system!
But at least they kludged together an Intel cooler with the AMD CPU. Holy Phuck Batman.
Glad I watch the teardowns of the Dell G15 Ryzen Gaming laptop befor ordering. There’s littler (little’er ?) less space for Dell engineers to stick their dick skinner in it.

It's Dell. Expect the lowest quality engineering from the lowest quality bid...barring their servers. Their servers are still pretty much the best you're going to buy in North America.
"No matter where you go, there you are." Buckaroo Banzai

There are two types of computer users: Masochists and Linux users.

If you would like help or further details on a technical discussion we're having, email me at bnhelp (at sign) keepusiel.net .

Jul 21, 2021, 13:08
Re: Hardware Reviews Jul 21, 2021, 13:08
Jul 21, 2021, 13:08

GN and the “reinforced” bent GPU slot that he got from IBuyPower unbelievable

Glad I watched the teardowns of the Dell G15 Ryzen Gaming laptop before ordering. There’s littler (little’er ?) less space for Dell engineers to stick their dick skinner in a laptop.
Of course I already have buyers remorse because Lenovo makes a Legion 5 Pro Gen 6 (16” AMD) Gaming laptop with a brighter 16 inch 16:10 aspect ratio screen that has a higher resolution but they want an additional $400 for the same gpu/ram/cpu specced system.
And it doesn’t help that I read in the hardocp forums that a poster purchased the same Lenovo at Walmart (store only deal) with a 3070 for $100 less than Lenovo’s July 4th 3060 doorbuster deal.
End sad rambling woe is me rant

This comment was edited on Jul 21, 2021, 13:23.
- I refer to it as BC, Before Corona, and AD, After Disaster. -

Jul 21, 2021, 12:35
Re: Hardware Reviews Jul 21, 2021, 12:35
Jul 21, 2021, 12:35

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older