Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Morning Metaverse
Jul 27, 2021, 21:09
Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 27, 2021, 21:09
Jul 27, 2021, 21:09

El Pit wrote on Jul 21, 2021, 10:56:
NKD wrote on Jul 21, 2021, 07:02:
El Pit wrote on Jul 21, 2021, 01:34:
I got banned for a few minutes from a Twitch Channel (it was streaming beta gameplay from Amazon's New Worlds) because I wrote that Bezos pulled off going to space but Amazon cannot pull off a working beta test. Twitch is owned by Amazon, sooo... But this is how "freedom of speech" is working nowadays.
Of course, I don't use Twitch regularly and just wanted to watch what New Worlds is all about. And stuff like this just supports me in not spending a single dime ever on anything Twitch.

Yeah somehow I think if random viewers were getting banned any time they criticized Amazon or Twitch, it would be bigger news.
It was just so awkward. I mean I did not use foul language nor was the information wrong. But the beta was a disaster with restarting servers and people who were whitelisted getting forced to queue for half an hour (and those 30 minutes went to 22 minutes, then back to 30 minutes, then jumped to 19 minutes, and so on). Yes, it was a BETA but the game is about to get released next month - and they even have to add text and names and questmarkers and all of this in the starting area of the game. So - Bezos DID fly into the sky, but this beta just was borked.

I hope Blue does not me ban for this! Shocked

You complained about the game on some random twitch person's channel and got banned from their channel.
It's not that mysterious... You seem to be putting major undue relevance on it.

My guess is nobody cared about your complaint, most of them are there for the streamer not the game, that's how large audiences get built.
I'm sure earlier in the day they just gave their mods the general guidance of, "boot anyone bitching about the game" ... why would someone want their chat full of strangers complaining about a game they're playing.

edit: Oops forgot how old this thread was... I was on vacation

Jul 21, 2021, 10:56
El Pit

Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 21, 2021, 10:56
Jul 21, 2021, 10:56
 El Pit

NKD wrote on Jul 21, 2021, 07:02:
I got banned for a few minutes from a Twitch Channel (it was streaming beta gameplay from Amazon's New Worlds) because I wrote that Bezos pulled off going to space but Amazon cannot pull off a working beta test. Twitch is owned by Amazon, sooo... But this is how "freedom of speech" is working nowadays.
Of course, I don't use Twitch regularly and just wanted to watch what New Worlds is all about. And stuff like this just supports me in not spending a single dime ever on anything Twitch.

Yeah somehow I think if random viewers were getting banned any time they criticized Amazon or Twitch, it would be bigger news.
It was just so awkward. I mean I did not use foul language nor was the information wrong. But the beta was a disaster with restarting servers and people who were whitelisted getting forced to queue for half an hour (and those 30 minutes went to 22 minutes, then back to 30 minutes, then jumped to 19 minutes, and so on). Yes, it was a BETA but the game is about to get released next month - and they even have to add text and names and questmarkers and all of this in the starting area of the game. So - Bezos DID fly into the sky, but this beta just was borked.

I hope Blue does not me ban for this! Shocked
"There is no right life in the wrong one." (Theodor W. Adorno, philosopher)
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes." (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi)

Jul 21, 2021, 10:51
El Pit

Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 21, 2021, 10:51
Jul 21, 2021, 10:51
 El Pit

1badmf wrote on Jul 21, 2021, 06:24:

you honestly think amazon itself came down from mount olympus to ban twitch troll #1,834,893 for a minor gripe? cmon man.

Troll? Wow.
Some guy: "Hello 1badmf!"
1badmf: "SCREW YOU, TROLL!"

Also: of course the head honcho of Amazon has to do this. There are absolutely no people working at Twitch/Amazon for the 3 people that own it. Makes totally sense. Golfclap

Jul 21, 2021, 10:47
El Pit

Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 21, 2021, 10:47
Jul 21, 2021, 10:47
 El Pit

Sepharo wrote on Jul 21, 2021, 03:50:

Whose twitch channel?
I suppose it could of been some Twitch operated twitch channel, but more likely it would have just been some individual streaming and they or their appointed moderators (just rando chatters given permission over time) who did it.

A Twitch "star", or course. Yes, most likely it was some mods that were told that nobody must be allowed to criticize the Amazon Goddess, Overlord of Twitch. Nevertheless, this is both, ridiculous and wrong.

Jul 21, 2021, 07:02
NKD
Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 21, 2021, 07:02
Jul 21, 2021, 07:02
NKD

Jul 21, 2021, 06:38
Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 21, 2021, 06:38
Jul 21, 2021, 06:38

Clarification - That raving MTG person.

She is not stupid. She knows that the fastest way to the top of the QOP is to be more outrageous and extream in spouting Q BS. This guarantees exposure on Faux News and keeps the attention of the Q-diots. Just like Tucker Carlson. They know what they are doing. If they don't some other Q-diot will beat them out to the top spots.

This is the end game of the Southern Strategy, appeal to the worst nature of mid America, do it with wild raving almost incoherent torrents that appeal to fear, racism, anti women , anti intelligence and bigotry. The QOP is addicted to it now, and like all addicts needs ever bigger fixes as time passes.
"Meet the new Boss, same as the old Boss." - The Who.

Jul 21, 2021, 06:24
Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 21, 2021, 06:24
Jul 21, 2021, 06:24

you honestly think amazon itself came down from mount olympus to ban twitch troll #1,834,893 for a minor gripe? cmon man.

Jul 21, 2021, 03:50
Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 21, 2021, 03:50
Jul 21, 2021, 03:50

Whose twitch channel?
I suppose it could of been some Twitch operated twitch channel, but more likely it would have just been some individual streaming and they or their appointed moderators (just rando chatters given permission over time) who did it.

Jul 21, 2021, 01:34
El Pit

Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 21, 2021, 01:34
Jul 21, 2021, 01:34
 El Pit

Re: Morning Metaverseh
Jul 20, 2021, 18:41
Re: Morning Metaverseh Jul 20, 2021, 18:41
Jul 20, 2021, 18:41

“At presser Marjorie Taylor Greene says Dr. Fauci should be fired for lying. First question was from WaPo asking her if she should resign for lying. Perfect.
- I refer to it as BC, Before Corona, and AD, After Disaster. -

Jul 20, 2021, 12:57
Rilcon

Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 20, 2021, 12:57
Jul 20, 2021, 12:57
 Rilcon

It boggles the mind how anyone voted for her
That's easy: she outcrazied her first opponents in order to her first nominations and wins on a small / local level, and after that she could just rely on having the R next to her name, as the vast majority of voters are absolutely clueless on the positions of each nominee (and party...) and simply vote for "our guy" / against "their guy".

Jul 20, 2021, 12:53
Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 20, 2021, 12:53
Jul 20, 2021, 12:53

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 20, 2021, 12:06:
It boggles the mind how anyone voted for her. sigh
Karens exist and they want someone who appeals to their sensibilities in power. Or at least someone who resembles them.

Jul 20, 2021, 12:44
Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 20, 2021, 12:44
Jul 20, 2021, 12:44

Yeah, she is up there with all time Karen's as well. She needs her whole social media taken from her.
"Unhappy the land where heroes are needed."

Galileo, in Brecht's Life of Galileo (1943)

Jul 20, 2021, 12:06
Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 20, 2021, 12:06
Jul 20, 2021, 12:06

After 12 hours she'll be back to turbo cray cray.
MJT went to the Holocaust Museum and had the ignorance literally slapped out of her.
It's time she visits a Covid ward and has even more stupid sucked from her worthless being.
It boggles the mind how anyone voted for her. sigh
- I refer to it as BC, Before Corona, and AD, After Disaster. -
14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older