Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Adds Adventures

Beamdog announces the release of a new version 8193.26 patch for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition. Word is: "The update includes dozens of features and fixes — plus adds two epic adventures to our trove of curated community content!" Here's more on that curated content, where forum regulars might recognize the name of one of our own as a contributor:
We’re proud to announce two new curated content adventures, released in full cooperation with their authors.

With the latest update, you can also play them in multiplayer— and Eye of the Beholder by Rick Francis was designed to do just that. So gather your friends, and play the thrilling remake of the classic 1991 release from Strategic Simulations, Inc.

Or perhaps you're in the mood to dive into early tabletop AD&D nostalgia? Against the Cult of the Reptile God, by Rich Barker adapts the novice-series module into a smart, single-player dungeon crawl!
View : : :

Re: Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Adds Adventures
Jun 27, 2021, 11:27
Re: Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Adds Adventures Jun 27, 2021, 11:27
Jun 27, 2021, 11:27

WannaLogAlready wrote on Jun 27, 2021, 05:54:
Having some problems with saving.
Had read about that problem of the game with fan made mods, and the devs trying fixes, in the Steam news.

After a time saving ok, eventually a full new save will crash to desktop.
Tried leaving 2 or 3 saves only on the save directory, no deal.
So you use quicksave.

But even with quicksave, one time, the hotkey stopped working, so, lost my progress.
Apart from that, all works well.
Of small importance: in Nebin shop, couldn't pick up the bow on a table, nor the sword and wand under one, no matter how many times I tried.

Well no matter, I go on playing.

Yeah, I saw where there is something going on with saves. Not sure when that will get fixed.

As for the bow and the sword, yes, its very hard to grab those items. its how this stupid game works with putting stuff on tables and the game does not allow you to pick them up. but they can be, its just takes some fineness to maneuver yourself in that exact position to grab them. Ill look at maybe just removing them or making them static. But trust me, there is a lot of look in the game, you wont have any issues finding any in the sewers.

Did you find the hidden bag outside after you leave his shop? or the hidden waterfall area?
Author of the Neverwinter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.
Now integrated into Steams NWN: Enhanced Edition

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon
Date
Subject
Author
Jun 27, 2021Jun 27 2021
      Re: Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Adds Adventures
Jun 29, 2021Jun 29 2021
Jun 29, 2021Jun 29 2021
Jun 29, 2021Jun 29 2021
Jul 1, 2021Jul 1 2021
Jul 11, 2021Jul 11 2021