Forza Horizon 5 Announced

A post from Playground Games on Xbox Wire has first details on Forza Horizon 5, a new installment in the driving game series coming to Windows and Xbox on November 9th. An Official Announce Trailer shows off the game's depiction of an open-world Mexico. There's also an Official Gameplay Demo Video showing off some surprisingly intricate gameplay mechanics and some extremely spiffy looking automobiles. Here's a breakdown of what's on the horizon:
Today, we showcased how Forza Horizon 5 is powered by Xbox Series X|S, where you lead breathtaking expeditions across Mexico with its striking contrast and beauty in hundreds of the world’s greatest cars. Discover living deserts, lush jungles, historic cities, hidden ruins, pristine beaches, vast canyons, and a towering snow-capped volcano – the highest point ever in a Horizon game.

Get ready for Forza Horizon 5’s deep campaign with challenges that reward you for engaging in the activities you love. Meet new characters and choose the outcomes of their Horizon Story missions and take on awe-inspiring weather events such as towering dust storms and intense tropical storms as Mexico’s unique, dynamic seasons change the world every week. No two seasons will ever be the same.

Team up with other players and enter the Horizon Arcade for a continuing series of fun, over-the-top challenges that keep you and your friends in the action. Meet new friends in Horizon Open and Tours and share your creations with new community gift sharing*. (Console requires Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Live Gold, memberships sold separately.)
View : : :
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Forza Horizon 5 Announced
Jun 14, 2021, 15:05
Re: Forza Horizon 5 Announced Jun 14, 2021, 15:05
Jun 14, 2021, 15:05

Mr. Tact wrote on Jun 14, 2021, 08:30:
Never played any of these, can you play them with keyboard and mouse or do they essentially require using a gamepad of some kind?
In my experience, they are pretty playable with M+KB, the biggest issue is that you aren't going to have the fine control over the car as you would if you used a controller. Alas, outside of the Drift races, most of my experience with the game is it's easily accessible with a M+KB as it is with a controller.

Jun 14, 2021, 08:30
Re: Forza Horizon 5 Announced Jun 14, 2021, 08:30
Jun 14, 2021, 08:30

Never played any of these, can you play them with keyboard and mouse or do they essentially require using a gamepad of some kind?
“Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.” -- Carl Sagan

Jun 13, 2021, 18:43
Re: Forza Horizon 5 Announced Jun 13, 2021, 18:43
Jun 13, 2021, 18:43

At least they got rid of that building a festival bullshit. I'm a driver, not some sleazebag fuckboi "producer".
"No matter where you go, there you are." Buckaroo Banzai

There are two types of computer users: Masochists and Linux users.

If you would like help or further details on a technical discussion we're having, email me at bnhelp (at sign) keepusiel.net .

Jun 13, 2021, 16:32
Re: Forza Horizon 5 Announced Jun 13, 2021, 16:32
Jun 13, 2021, 16:32

God, I still have to play 4. Why isnt there enough time in this world to play all these great games.

Jun 13, 2021, 15:20
Re: Forza Horizon 5 Announced Jun 13, 2021, 15:20
Jun 13, 2021, 15:20

Well, they got my money again. Looks like a much more diverse location than FH4, and they even seem to have snuck a tiny bit of the Hot Wheels expansion's insanity in. I still think they should release the Hot Wheels expansion either as a standalone, or maybe make Forza Horizon into Forza World, bringing every location back, and then selling access (or gamepass, of course) to new areas.
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older