I Am Fish Announced

Publisher Curve Digital announces I Am Fish is in development at Bossa Studios. Besides Surgeon Simulator, Bossa is also the developer of I Am Bread, making one wonder if this is all leading towards the inevitable announcement of I Am Filet-O-Fish. The game is "coming soon" to Steam, and word is a playable demo will surface on June 16th. Here's the Announcement Trailer and here are some fishy details:
I Am Fish is a charming adventure starring four intrepid fish friends, forcibly separated from their home in a pet shop fish tank. Throughout the game, players will join them as they swim, fly, roll, and chomp their way to the open ocean from the far-flung corners of Barnardshire (the smallest county in England) in their bid for freedom and to reunite once again.

The game features four playable fish: a Goldfish, Pufferfish, Flying Fish, and Piranha each with their own unique personality, abilities, and aquatic adventuring styles. Today’s trailer shows just how deeply these plucky explorers can think outside the bowl on their journey to fishy freedom. Fans of charming, daresay...wholesome...fun will be challenged to bring the four piscine pet shop pals back together through hilarious physics-based challenges!
View : : :
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: I Am Fish Announced
May 27, 2021, 20:41
Kxmode

Re: I Am Fish Announced May 27, 2021, 20:41
May 27, 2021, 20:41
 Kxmode

The Half Elf wrote on May 27, 2021, 19:53:
Duuude! A Finding Nemo escape simulator! Looks impressive.

Do you know where to find the East Australian Current?
"I used to fence at Bel-Air Academy." "Oh, really? How much do you think we could get for that stereo?"

Re: I Am Fish Announced
May 27, 2021, 19:53
Re: I Am Fish Announced May 27, 2021, 19:53
May 27, 2021, 19:53

Duuude! A Finding Nemo escape simulator! Looks impressive.
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older