Conan Exiles - Isle of Siptah This Month

Funcom announces the Isle of Siptah expansion for Conan Exiles will leave Early Access and be officially released on May 27th. The announcement also notes that the game will soon join the games available at no extra cost to Xbox Game Pass subscribers. Word is the contractors have been working overtime on renovating the island since it first launched into Early Access:
Cataclysmic changes have been made to Conan Exiles: Isle of Siptah since the expansion was first released into PC Early Access on September 15th, 2020. The landmass has become bigger, the scenery more vivid and diverse – and a new religion has been added, allowing players to summon and control an avatar of the terrifying spider-god Zath. Zath, who has been added even to the base game, can rain throngs of spiders down on your enemies and lay cities to waste with venomous projectiles.

Additionally, three new factions of NPCs have moved to Siptah, and are threatening to conquer the island for their own selfish reasons. To the east, Stygian Mercenaries have begun rebuilding their colony of old. On the western shores, Black Corsairs have established terrifying strongholds for their raiding parties. And near the foreboding tower in the middle of the island, humans have begun allying themselves with the creatures of the outer dark. Known only as the Accursed, these demented souls are threatening to engulf the entire island in darkness.
View : : :
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Conan Exiles - Isle of Siptah This Month
May 7, 2021, 12:36
Re: Conan Exiles - Isle of Siptah This Month May 7, 2021, 12:36
May 7, 2021, 12:36

GothicWizard wrote on May 6, 2021, 20:26:
The amount of work they have put into this game is amazing. Most fun MP game I have had in a long time.

This game is definitely underrated. I think it's because they released a little too early. But the state of the game is really good right now. Like you said, the devs stuck with it and really made it a great game!

May 7, 2021, 12:16
Re: Conan Exiles - Isle of Siptah This Month May 7, 2021, 12:16
May 7, 2021, 12:16

I play on an RP-PVP server and everyone is really excited for Isle of Siptah. For those who haven't played this game since early access or just after release, it has improved by leaps and bounds. There's an enormous amount of content, with the Isle bringing in tons more. The game has a fantastic mod scene as well.

May 7, 2021, 00:40
Re: Conan Exiles - Isle of Siptah This Month May 7, 2021, 00:40
May 7, 2021, 00:40

I played quite a bit of this a couple years ago. It's fun but there are some fundamental issues that cannot and will not ever be fixed. Namely the dull combat and Minecraft-level AI. The interface was unresponsive and annoying as well, but that might have been fixed since. Not sure. It's a shame because most other aspects of the game are done well (the base building, thralls, visuals). Mods are pretty much essential for solo play IMHO and can help alleviate some of the tedium. It's pretty clear that they rushed the game (the base game) out of Early Access so they could start selling overpriced DLC, and that's too bad. It's a good game and probably worth picking up if you're into these types of survival/building games, but it could have been so much more. As for this expansion, the comments on Steam seem to suggest that this is very PvP focused, so I'll be giving it a hard pass.

May 6, 2021, 21:06
Re: Conan Exiles - Isle of Siptah This Month May 6, 2021, 21:06
May 6, 2021, 21:06

GothicWizard wrote on May 6, 2021, 20:26:
The amount of work they have put into this game is amazing. Most fun MP game I have had in a long time.

I started playing again about a month ago, after clocking up ~60 hours at launch.
There is just so much to do, and even playing solo it's all still achievable now with your own follower being more than capable.

There are also a raft of mods on the workshop for steam, which can greatly enhance the game even more.

Really enjoying it at the moment.

May 6, 2021, 20:26
Re: Conan Exiles - Isle of Siptah This Month May 6, 2021, 20:26
May 6, 2021, 20:26

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older