Thief Simulator 2 Announced

Publishers Ultimate Games & PlayWay and developer MrCiastku announce Thief Simulator 2, an upcoming chance to be a recidivist in this life of crime sequel. This is expected for PC next year on Steam and will follow in 2023 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Switch. Here's an Official Reveal Trailer and here's the recruiting pitch for your life of larceny:
Thief Simulator 2 is a unique blend of stealth, adventure and simulation, where players will have the opportunity to make a career in a very unusual, wicked industry. This first person perspective (FPP) simulator will allow them to try their hand at numerous plundering challenges, starting with ordinary houses, and moving on to banks and other well-protected facilities. The gameplay will be based mainly on observation, planning, making well thought out moves, covering your tracks and fencing the appropriated items.
View : : :
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Thief Simulator 2 Announced
May 2, 2021, 22:00
Re: Thief Simulator 2 Announced May 2, 2021, 22:00
May 2, 2021, 22:00

Bill Borre wrote on May 2, 2021, 15:37:
I'm surprised Thief isn't getting a remake/remaster. Maybe it's a rights issue.

Thief was already remade, and it flopped. Unless you mean you want them to try again? In which case, it would be a rights issue, yes, because IIRC Eidos said a fifth game is not happening and I doubt Square-Enix would be interested in allowing it anyway. They're supposedly all-in on Marvel projects right now, same as Crystal Dynamics, which kind of sucks because it means both Deus Ex AND Tomb Raider are on hold.

Re: Thief Simulator 2 Announced
May 2, 2021, 15:37
Re: Thief Simulator 2 Announced May 2, 2021, 15:37
May 2, 2021, 15:37

I'm surprised Thief isn't getting a remake/remaster. Maybe it's a rights issue.
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older