post on Reddit
has details from Square Enix on plans for the first major
patch for Outriders
to address some of the game's problems. They say this
is currently planned for deployment next week. Speaking of Outriders' launch
has details on an "Appreciation Package" that players who
suffered through them will receive. Here's the plan:
After working on
Outriders for more than five years, we were as disappointed as you that the
launch weekend did not go as planned. We ran into connectivity issues, which we
explained in full here.
Throughout all of this we really appreciated all your messages of support and
encouragement and they helped us power through and improve the situation.
We would like to thank each and every one of you. Beyond just saying it,
however, we would like to confirm that we are working on a small "appreciation
package" for our launch window players. We are still working through the exact
details of it, but our intentions are as follows:
- All players who played between March 31st and April 11th (UTC timezones)
- Any players outside the above window, but for whom we will have
automatic inventory wipe restoration are also eligible
- Your highest leveled character will receive:
- A level appropriate Legendary Weapon
- A level appropriate amount of Titanium
- The emote "Frustration", which is otherwise unobtainable at this
moment in time. The irony here was not intentional but is fitting.
These are our intentions, but these details are subject to change based on
what is technically feasible for us to do.
We are still determining when the appreciation package will be