DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods – Part Two Tomorrow

A new Official Trailer for DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods – Part Two reveals the conclusion of the DOOM Slayer saga will be released tomorrow. We can't embed it because it's age-restricted. Here's word on the release:
Experience the epic conclusion to the DOOM Slayer’s saga – available March 18th, 2021! The Ancient Gods – Part Two is the second campaign expansion to the critically acclaimed DOOM Eternal. You denied the gods and awoke an ancient evil. Now rally the scattered Sentinel armies, lay siege to the last bastion of Hell, break through the fortress walls, and face the Dark Lord himself. The soul of the universe hangs in the balance.

Your war against Hell ends here.
View : : :

Re: DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods – Part Two Tomorrow
Mar 17, 2021, 17:56
Re: DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods – Part Two Tomorrow Mar 17, 2021, 17:56
Mar 17, 2021, 17:56

aka_STEVE wrote on Mar 17, 2021, 13:59:
I haven't bought either of the expansions/ DLC's ..., mostly because I was disappointed with how much platform-jumping there was in the game & with how it wasn't as fun to play when you were running/ gunning because the entire thing was more of a concentrated effort of resource management .
Anyone who has played it knows what I mean. Monster #1 takes gun X to kill, so i can get resource B , then switch to skill Y to get health, so I can pick gun C to take out Monster #2 properly , then grenade group of monsters #3 to get x,y,z ,..etc...etc...
I just wanted to run around shooting hordes of demons... but it is like serious work trying to do everything in the right order in this game. I end up more stressed out after playing than I was before I wanted to sit down / play/ & unwind.

I was the same, really like Doom 2016 so I was excited for DE. I lost interest after 8-10 hours of playing and haven't picked it back up. Couldn't quite figured why I was struggling with it but I think it's similar to what you're saying. There were several enemy spawn points where it felt like I was running and gunning for what seemed like 20 minutes; just kept respawning and respawning... I do enjoy a good brawl, but by the time I was done I was too tired from the non-stop frenzy I lost interest to continue progressing.

Maybe my age is starting to show where mental endurance is becoming a factor, or I just plain suck at games now.
Date
Subject
Author
Mar 17, 2021Mar 17 2021
 Re: DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods – Part Two Tomorrow