45 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  3  ] Older

Re: Morning Metaverse
Mar 7, 2021, 00:42
Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 7, 2021, 00:42
Mar 7, 2021, 00:42

For example, it's very typical for someone like yourself, the type of exceptionally loud minority that brags about being a silent minority, to be too thick to understand the paradox of tolerance.
No one has to tolerate incoherent ramblings that come from either bad faith positions or ignorance.
So I guess, then, I was wrong. There are two types of people like you. But no variation within those types.
Just waiting for you to do an "I'm rubber" retort and claim it's everyone else that's in mom's basement

You may as well try you hand at Quantum Physics dude you may have more luck because this stabbing in the dark at personality traits is truly mind boggling.
Two personality types and no variation but more than two genders, doesn't leave you a lot of wiggle room.

This comment was edited on Mar 7, 2021, 01:31.

Mar 6, 2021, 21:26
Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 6, 2021, 21:26
Mar 6, 2021, 21:26

Sluggabed wrote on Mar 6, 2021, 20:28:
You're not unique. I know everything about people with your beliefs. You're cookie cutter.

And you don't deny, you just get offended, which is telling.

None of us think Joe is great. We just think that even a corpse is better than the guy that got the vaccine in secret because his rabid fanboys would be angry if they knew he had done it.

Assume and insult away bro, same as the last, that's all you've got. Sooooo inclusive of you, so much for unity. Hypocrisy 101. As for 'I know everything'......... Shocked and a vaccine after you've had the virus? Some serious medical advice right there.

None of us think Joe is great.

Glad we could agree on something and yet that's meant to be the best you've got. Good times ahead.

For example, it's very typical for someone like yourself, the type of exceptionally loud minority that brags about being a silent minority, to be too thick to understand the paradox of tolerance.

No one has to tolerate incoherent ramblings that come from either bad faith positions or ignorance.

So I guess, then, I was wrong. There are two types of people like you. But no variation within those types.

Just waiting for you to do an "I'm rubber" retort and claim it's everyone else that's in mom's basement

Mar 6, 2021, 21:05
Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 6, 2021, 21:05
Mar 6, 2021, 21:05

Guys you're being trolled by a trumpie. tRumpies are broken.
They don't use things like facts, science etc.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/facts.html

If I have already had COVID-19 and recovered, do I still need to get vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine?
Yes, you should be vaccinated regardless of whether you already had COVID-19.

- I refer to it as BC, Before Corona, and AD, After Disaster. -

Mar 6, 2021, 20:28
Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 6, 2021, 20:28
Mar 6, 2021, 20:28

You're not unique. I know everything about people with your beliefs. You're cookie cutter.

None of us think Joe is great. We just think that even a corpse is better than the guy that got the vaccine in secret because his rabid fanboys would be angry if they knew he had done it.

Assume and insult away bro, same as the last, that's all you've got. Sooooo inclusive of you, so much for unity. Hypocrisy 101. As for 'I know everything'......... Shocked and a vaccine after you've had the virus? Some serious medical advice right there.

None of us think Joe is great.

Glad we could agree on something and yet that's meant to be the best you've got. Good times ahead.

This comment was edited on Mar 6, 2021, 20:49.

Mar 6, 2021, 19:35
Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 6, 2021, 19:35
Mar 6, 2021, 19:35

Sluggabed wrote on Mar 6, 2021, 19:23:
Beamer wrote on Mar 6, 2021, 12:23:
Where does this weirdo think the last covid-19 relief bill went?

How do people this poorly informed
They never have credentials. Nor do the people they follow.

Whatever keeps you feeling better bro and BTW, great assumption knowing absolutely ZERO about myself, how's that for 'poorly informed' but name call away, it's all you've got, clearly.

Just keep telling yourself 'Joes got it under control and that guy on Blues is poorly informed'.

Mar 6, 2021, 19:29
Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 6, 2021, 19:29
Mar 6, 2021, 19:29

Sluggabed wrote on Mar 6, 2021, 11:20:
I rest my case, you've gone to comedy channel for your facts...OMG.

Fact is, you've no idea who's calling the shots right now, Sleepy Joe is early to mid stages of dementia and the 'party' behind the scenes will be running wild with crazy concepts by the week. The borders working out a treat right now. How long will they keep up the facade at the border, how long before only logical conclusion is reached. Didn't see AOC crying a river at the new over flow 'kids in cages' facility opened up to cope with the mess. You're being played, the checks is just the start.

Dr. Seuss, not quite that cut and dry, https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-seuss-read-across-america/; and even if that were 100% true, removing it from "Read Across America" is still not the same as banning it.

Well first of all, Last Week Tonight with John Oliver is on HBO, so no, not a comedy channel.

Secondly, I chose that video because it makes the whole thing easily digestible, if you're sole claim that "collusion" isn't a crime and therefore everything he did was "OK", then you're clearly comfortable with foreign nations interfering with our elections. That's also worth pointing out that's all the stuff we know of, they still haven't given us the whole report.

The drugs you take must be fantastic.

"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying." ― Arthur C. Clarke

Mar 6, 2021, 19:23
Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 6, 2021, 19:23
Mar 6, 2021, 19:23

How do people this poorly informed
They never have credentials. Nor do the people they follow.

Whatever keeps you feeling better bro and BTW, great assumption knowing absolutely ZERO about myself, how's that for 'poorly informed' but name call away, it's all you've got, clearly.

Just keep telling yourself 'Joes got it under control and that guy on Blues is poorly informed'.

Mar 6, 2021, 12:32
Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 6, 2021, 12:32
Mar 6, 2021, 12:32

It's as if he doesn't realize it was a wealth transfer to the already wealthy
It's to be expected when his only sources of info are Cucker Tarlson, OANN, Sean Blammity, Parler and the circle of "friends" he's recently found on Gab.

Mar 6, 2021, 12:23
Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 6, 2021, 12:23
Mar 6, 2021, 12:23

It's as if he doesn't realize it was a wealth transfer to the already wealthy.

How do people this poorly informed, and clearly getting their information primarily from youtube weirdos and my pillow salesmen think they're so bright?

They never have credentials. Nor do the people they follow. They're always undereducated in the areas they are most passionate about. No formal economics training. No time in major businesses, or even in different regions of the country. They live within 40 miles of where they're born and think they were born with the "common sense" that allows them to understand the world at large.

Mar 6, 2021, 12:18
Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 6, 2021, 12:18
Mar 6, 2021, 12:18

RedEye9 wrote on Mar 6, 2021, 12:10:
Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 6, 2021, 11:48:
Sluggabed wrote on Mar 5, 2021, 20:10:
blah blah blah
Welcome to # 2057.
Now #2058 Wink number of ignored

You've clearly got nothing....

Mar 6, 2021, 12:11
Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 6, 2021, 12:11
Mar 6, 2021, 12:11

And old Joe keeps delivering on a daily basis, telling black people and minorities they don't know how to get online. Now they don't trust him and to take questions.

https://youtu.be/I--um97lSPY

Seriously, from a neutral stand point, whos running the show, whos calling the shots

Mar 6, 2021, 12:10
Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 6, 2021, 12:10
Mar 6, 2021, 12:10

Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 6, 2021, 11:48:
blah blah blah
Welcome to # 2057.
Now #2058 Wink number of ignored

Mar 6, 2021, 11:54
Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 6, 2021, 11:54
Mar 6, 2021, 11:54

and you must be completely over the moon that most of the Covid relief bill isn't even going towards its own citizens, what a joke. ...$1.9 TRILLION.
Tell me you voted for this with a straight face.
Voted for change from a career politician. More of the same old school crap. And you tried to impeach (failed) for the exact same thing Biden boasted about on camera.
Nothing like a racist fence but it's now around the captial!!! To protect the most popular president ever.
Comedy hypocrisy Gold

Mar 6, 2021, 11:48
Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 6, 2021, 11:48
Mar 6, 2021, 11:48

blah blah blah
Welcome to # 2057.
“Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.” -- Carl Sagan

Mar 6, 2021, 11:45
Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 6, 2021, 11:45
Mar 6, 2021, 11:45

Sluggabed wrote on Mar 5, 2021, 20:51:

This is your most "info accurate" post compare to anything you posted above.
“I am not a Mac user unless under duress.” - John Carmack

Mar 6, 2021, 11:25
Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 6, 2021, 11:25
Mar 6, 2021, 11:25

I'd ask who was "calling the shots" but I'd hate to watch a trumpie tie themselves up into knots trying to answer that question.
I'm sure it would be reminiscent of Jordan Klepper at a trump "lock her up" rally talking to the mouth breathing morons who were exhilarated to be played.

In other words, sad.

Mar 6, 2021, 11:20
Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 6, 2021, 11:20
Mar 6, 2021, 11:20

Beamer wrote on Mar 6, 2021, 00:20:
Dr Seuss wasn't banned by Biden, or anyone. This guy says otherwise and yet thinks it's everyone else being spoon fed lies

https://nypost.com/2021/03/02/biden-removes-mention-of-dr-seuss-from-read-across-america-day/

And if you think it's going to stop there, I've got a bridge to sell you.

Greentiger wrote on Mar 6, 2021, 04:41:
Sluggabed wrote on Mar 5, 2021, 20:14:
So it was just the one election that didn't go your way that was interfered with? The one that was organised and run by the Democrats? Sounds totally logical. Keep up the solid work dude.
Here's some joy https://youtu.be/YMBj_tU7HRU (NSFW)

I rest my case, you've gone to comedy channel for your facts...OMG.

Fact is, you've no idea who's calling the shots right now, Sleepy Joe is early to mid stages of dementia and the 'party' behind the scenes will be running wild with crazy concepts by the week. The borders working out a treat right now. How long will they keep up the facade at the border, how long before only logical conclusion is reached. Didn't see AOC crying a river at the new over flow 'kids in cages' facility opened up to cope with the mess. You're being played, the checks is just the start.

Mar 6, 2021, 06:42
Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 6, 2021, 06:42
Mar 6, 2021, 06:42

The poor desparate Republican party. At the same time they started using the Southern strategy, they also ran out of ideas. It started out as dog whistle racism "law and order" but with Fox news, pundits and candidates have to keep upping the ante if they want to stay ahead of any competition so the lies and fabrications about the opposition have gone from mildly slanted and misleading to full out nut case sensational conspiracy weirdness.

Between successfully dumbing down public education over the last 20 years, and this festering and ever more virulent racism and fear based framing of news, they successfully pulled an "All Your Base Belong to Us" on the Democrats. The downside is they are so addicted to this method, they are now incapable of rational thought or action, hense their almost universal inability to carry out their responsibilities in a national emergency like the pandemic.

Letting the clown make up Rump back on Youtube is like letting a serial killer go free just so Google can sell more advertising.
"Meet the new Boss, same as the old Boss." - The Who.

Mar 6, 2021, 05:49
Slick

Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 6, 2021, 05:49
Mar 6, 2021, 05:49
 Slick

I tired to find that clip, but couldn't, but here's another good one from that episode.
For your transgressions you shall be labeled a shill, called an idiot and anytime you mention facts or disagree with a tribe member you will henceforth be known as a troll. The best you can hope for is that the labels won't haunt your offspring. -RedEye9

Mar 6, 2021, 05:45
Slick

Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 6, 2021, 05:45
Mar 6, 2021, 05:45
 Slick

What kind of masochist would want Trump back on the airwaves in any form? I mean, even if you're a republican and want Trump to become the president again, you of all people should want him to remain perma-banned from all social media. Can you imagine how insidious his hateful rhetoric would be if it wasn't constantly being undermined by foot-in-mouth disease? That's a scary thought. Reminds me of "A head in the polls", the Futurama episode:

Richard Nixon's Head : "Nixon with charisma? I COULD RULE THE UNIVERSE!"

Besides, even the most ardent Trump supporter has to admit it's nice not waking up every morning to see what the president has been hate-tweeting at 4am. Us on the other (read: good) side can't be the only ones that were exhausted by this nonsense. Isn't it nice not having to constantly tie yourselves into pretzels defending his bullshit nonsense day after day after day?
For your transgressions you shall be labeled a shill, called an idiot and anytime you mention facts or disagree with a tribe member you will henceforth be known as a troll. The best you can hope for is that the labels won't haunt your offspring. -RedEye9
45 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  3  ] Older