Get Black Desert Online for Free

Pearl Abyss is offering the chance to own Black Desert Online for free. You can claim your complimentary copy of the MMORPG on Steam between now and March 10th. Here's what you get for your nonexistent investment:
Black Desert Online is a sandbox, living-world MMORPG. Experience fast-paced, action-packed combat, hunt monsters and huge bosses, fight with friends in a guild to siege nodes and region castles, train your life skills such as fishing, trading, crafting, cooking, and much more!

Players will enjoy jaw-dropping graphics, intuitive skill-based combat, and an immersive story encased in our expansive world that’s just waiting to be explored. Accompanied by a Black Spirit, a companion whose destiny is intertwined with their own, players will discover the secret of the Black Stones and the history of their corrupting effects.
View : : :
21 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
Newer [  1  2  ] Older

Re: Get Black Desert Online for Free
Feb 26, 2021, 21:31
Re: Get Black Desert Online for Free Feb 26, 2021, 21:31
Feb 26, 2021, 21:31

I'd buy that for a dollar! Well, no I wouldn't and I'll never play it but free is free.
"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
21 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
Newer [  1  2  ] Older