Out of the Blue

It's was pretty warm here yesterday, and it's going to be in the mid-40s for the next several days. The snow has melted off my grill cover, so I'm thinking of sneaking in opening day for Manstovia, but it will probably have to be today or tomorrow, as it's supposed to be rainy all weekend. I'm not laboring under the delusion that spring is actually here, but it will be nice to have a preview of the season after what's been a pretty stormy winter.

Warmed-up Round-up
Thanks Ant and Neutronbeam.

Story

Science

Media

Follow-up

The Funnies

View : : :
21 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
Newer [  1  2  ] Older

Re: Out of the Blue
Feb 25, 2021, 12:51
Re: Out of the Blue Feb 25, 2021, 12:51
Feb 25, 2021, 12:51

Yeah, it's feeling a bit early Spring'ish around here for the moment. Point in fact, one of my chipmunks from the front of the house showed up yesterday. I was all, 'What are you doing out of bed, you little bum? Get back to bed for a few more weeks.' So I put out her feeding station today and she's been coming and getting fresh food and nuts. I think early Spring is definitely coming but we're not out of the woods quite yet. March always seems to have at least one short cold snap before it's gone.
"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
21 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
Newer [  1  2  ] Older