Get Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China for Free

Ubisoft announces they are celebrating the impending Lunar New Year by offering Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China for Windows for free on the Ubisoft Store. Here's a description of this Ming Dynasty installment in the action/adventure series:
Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles: China takes place in China, 1526, as the Ming dynasty starts to crumble. You embody Shao Jun, the last remaining Assassin of the Chinese Brotherhood, returning to her homeland with a vendetta. Newly trained by the legendary Ezio Auditore, she is hell-bent on exacting vengeance and restoring her fallen Brotherhood.
View : : :
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Get Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China for Free
Feb 10, 2021, 11:38
Re: Get Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China for Free Feb 10, 2021, 11:38
Feb 10, 2021, 11:38

I used the free.Ubisoft.com link as well.

Game looks interesting. It's different than the regular FPS type assassins creed games. It's a 2.5D side scroller, and I like the the artwork qnd gameplay dynamics shown in this gameplay video, so I'm going to try it out:

https://youtu.be/-oFnnkgVzOA

"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Feb 10, 2021, 09:19
Re: Get Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China for Free Feb 10, 2021, 09:19
Feb 10, 2021, 09:19

I snagged it through Ubisoft Connect without hassle.
"Just take a look around you, what do you see? Pain, suffering, and misery." -Black Sabbath, Killing Yourself to Live.

“Man was born free, and he is everywhere in chains” -Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Feb 9, 2021, 21:55
Re: Get Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China for Free Feb 9, 2021, 21:55
Feb 9, 2021, 21:55

fds wrote on Feb 9, 2021, 21:14:
Everything went smoothly for me by going through their convenient free.ubisoft.com page.
Your free PC copy of Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China has been successfully added to your Ubisoft Connect PC game library.
Muchos gracias
“We’ve arranged a society on science and technology in which nobody understands anything about science and technology, and this combustible mixture of ignorance and power sooner or later is going to blow up in our faces." Carl Sagan

Feb 9, 2021, 21:14
fds
Re: Get Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China for Free Feb 9, 2021, 21:14
Feb 9, 2021, 21:14
fds

Everything went smoothly for me by going through their convenient free.ubisoft.com page.

Other than the part where I might have already got this through a previous giveaway of theirs, which is why I even opened the comments here to try and confirm that. No matter, I did not play it before, and I'm not going to now. I just cannot resist free games!

Feb 9, 2021, 20:58
Re: Get Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China for Free Feb 9, 2021, 20:58
Feb 9, 2021, 20:58

Maybe their servers are just getting slammed at this particular second, but trying to go to the Store part of Uplay, it just locks up, I cannot get to the freebie portion, nor even click on any buttons in the Store, and elicit a response. Maybe tomorrow, I guess.
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older