Field of Glory II Medieval Released

Field of Glory II Medieval is now available, presenting the chance to play a new installment in this turn-based tactics series developed by Byzantine Games and published by Slitherine. A new video summarizes the game in about two minutes, and if that inspires you to pick up a copy, it can be found on Steam. Here's word on how this will allow you to confront your enemies, and fart in their general direction:
Field of Glory II Medieval is a turn-based tactical game set in the High Middle Ages from 1040 AD to 1270 AD.

This was the heyday of the mounted knight. Armoured from head to toe by the later 12th century, European knights rode heavy horses in tight formation, and delivered a devastating charge with couched lances.

Major themes of the period include the struggles of the Kings of France against the Kings of England and the German Emperors, the English wars of conquest or attempted conquest against the Welsh, Scots and Irish, the Baltic Crusades and the Mongol invasion of Eastern Europe. With dynastic struggles and rebellions by powerful nobles thrown into the mix, Europe was in an almost constant state of war.

Field of Glory II Medieval allows you to take command of the armies of the Anglo-Saxons and Normans, post-conquest England, France, Germany, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, the Low Countries, the Free Cantons, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Bohemia, Poland, the Teutonic Knights, the pagan Old Prussians and Lithuanians, Russia, Hungary, the Cumans, Volga Bulgars and Mongols in an endless variety of battles and campaigns set in 11th-13th century North and Central Europe.
View : : :
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Field of Glory II Medieval Released
Feb 4, 2021, 19:08
Re: Field of Glory II Medieval Released Feb 4, 2021, 19:08
Feb 4, 2021, 19:08

RaZ0r! wrote on Feb 4, 2021, 13:53:
Your bought this game for $9 before it was even released? Amazing
I figured this was a DLC, I have the base game or whatever was previously released.

Feb 4, 2021, 13:53
RaZ0r!

Re: Field of Glory II Medieval Released Feb 4, 2021, 13:53
Feb 4, 2021, 13:53
 RaZ0r!

Your bought this game for $9 before it was even released? Amazing
I pwnz j00!

Feb 4, 2021, 12:57
Re: Field of Glory II Medieval Released Feb 4, 2021, 12:57
Feb 4, 2021, 12:57

I need to play this game... I snagged it for $9 on sale and never even installed it.
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older