Steam Winter Festival Demos, Part 2

Here's what Valve says about the festival: "Get ready to play some games -- and by 'some' we mean hundreds! The Steam Game Festival: February 2021 Edition is on now, with brand-new demos for fans to Play What's Next for FREE through Tuesday, February 9 at 10AM PST. The event features games from around the world across multiple genres, plus developer-hosted livestreams and chats. As an added bonus, the Steam Game Festival is livestreaming its own show TODAY, February 3, highlighting a select group of demos from 11AM PST to 7PM PST. You'll find it on both the main event page and Twitch, as well as the Steam YouTube channel."

Here's another far from complete roundup of some of the time-limited playable demos that are currently available as part of the Steam Game Festival February 2021 Edition:

• Aerial_Knight's Never Yield (Win). "Survive A futuristic Tokyo style Detroit in this 3D runner that tells the story of Wally who has uncovered the evidence that can change his city forever."
  • Ashwalkers (Win). "A survival journey through a harsh world without rules or judgement."
  • Endocrisis (Win). "Endocrisis is a horizontal shooter game inspired by classic games like Einhander or Gradius. You must be careful because you have Zero lives."
  • GRAVEN (Win). "Action, mystery, and a chance for redemption await you in the gritty action first person puzzler GRAVEN."
  • INDUSTRIA (Win). "INDUSTRIA is a first-person shooter that takes you from East Berlin into a parallel reality, shortly before the end of the Cold War."
  • Lab Rat (Win). "This satirical adventure stars a metrics-obsessed AI who will monitor, profile, and entertain you as you progress through over a hundred genre-bending puzzles."
  • Lust from Beyond (Win). "Explore a world inspired with the works of Lovecraft, Giger and Beksiński. See for yourself that there are no limits to the dark ecstasy."
  • Roguebook (Win). "Embrace the challenge of a roguelike deckbuilder with unique mechanics from the developers of Faeria and Richard Garfield, creator of Magic: The Gathering."

• Scarlet Hood and the Wicked Wood (Win). "Scarlet Hood and the Wicked Wood is a story-driven adventure game. As Scarlet, you must relive seven days of misfortune, and make a series of decisions to guide your Munchkin troupe safely out of the Wicked Wood."
  • Slide - Animal Race (Win, macOS, Linux). "Play up to 8 friends (or enemies) together in this couch multiplayer racing game with cute sliding animals."
  • Song of Farca (Win). "You are Isabella Song – a hacker PI. Your job is to hack cameras, phones, and computers, as well as question suspects, analyze evidence and draw conclusions. But don't forget that in Farca city, even criminals can end up victims."
  • Space Cats Tactics: Prologue. "Space Cats Tactics, a tactical turn-based RPG space adventure combining inside ship crew management from games like FTL and Star Command Galaxies with grid based fighting from games like XCOM and Divinity Original Sin."
  • Windjammers 2 (Win). "The best flying disc game of all time is back! With amazing hand-drawn graphics, crazy new moves, gameplay mechanics and awesome new characters and stages, Windjammers 2 is the sequel you've been dreaming of."
  • Winter Ember (Win). "Winter Ember is an immersive stealth action game that casts you into the role of Arthur Artorias, the faceless man." Also available on GOG.com.
  • Viscerafest (Win, Linux). "Viscerafest is a Sci-Fi Fantasy Singleplayer Arena FPS with minor Collectathon elements."
View : : :
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Steam Winter Festival Demos, Part 2
Feb 3, 2021, 19:56
LOC
Re: Steam Winter Festival Demos, Part 2 Feb 3, 2021, 19:56
Feb 3, 2021, 19:56
LOC

I love this festival thing they do now, but my word the new releases just get flooded with demos it's insane how many get released. Some of these are really good so far though. Very impressed with Aerial Knights, Viscerafest (which I've played before), Windjammers 2 is fun as hell, Graven is amazingly polished and fun so far, even Endocrisis I've had fun with. And that's just from this batch Blue posted here. The amount of demos I have installed right now is nuts, I like close to 100 easily
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older