HITMAN 3 Released

HITMAN 3 is now available for Windows on the Epic Games Store, offering the conclusion of IO Interactive's trilogy starring bar-coded assassin Agent 47. Here's the 4K Launch Trailer with a look. The Epic Games Store has its typical scant description, so here's more on the game from the official HITMAN 3 Website:
Death Awaits
Agent 47 returns as a ruthless professional in HITMAN 3 for the most important contracts of his entire career. Embark on an intimate journey of darkness and hope in the dramatic conclusion to the World of Assassination trilogy. Death awaits.

Play Your Way
Experience a globetrotting adventure and visit exotic locations that are meticulously detailed and packed full of creative opportunities. IOI’s award-winning Glacier technology powers HITMAN 3’s tactile and immersive game world to offer unparalleled player choice and replayability.

A World of Assassination
HITMAN 3 is the best place to play every game in the World of Assassination trilogy. All locations from HITMAN 1 and HITMAN 2 can be imported and played within HITMAN 3 at no additional cost for existing owners – plus progression from HITMAN 2 is directly carried over into HITMAN 3 at launch.
View : : :
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: HITMAN 3 Released
Jan 21, 2021, 00:31
Re: HITMAN 3 Released Jan 21, 2021, 00:31
Jan 21, 2021, 00:31

but I am curious if that is because you are concerned about getting what was promised, or if you are more excited about the old levels in the new engine?

Mainly getting what was promised, but also as a major fan of this franchise. I can forgive the switch to the Epic Launcher for this third installment, and I was happy to buy the Deluxe Edition there once it released. But based on previous information from IOI, I expected to be able to enjoy the entire trilogy in one total package. You have to understand that for people like me who have been playing this game regularly since the release of the first one (I've bought every DLC and I play Hitman 2 semi-regularly still, hundreds of hours total), getting the whole trilogy together in one package like this is the dream we've been having about this series since the first game. The interface always felt like a platform that would befit a huge amount of content like this, with all your progression and unlocks attached. It feels very whole, if that makes sense, and this third game would be the completed vision of that.

Jan 20, 2021, 19:20
MattyC

Re: HITMAN 3 Released Jan 20, 2021, 19:20
Jan 20, 2021, 19:20
 MattyC

ECisMe wrote on Jan 20, 2021, 13:19:
Until I have some kind of solid, provable assurance that I can play my Hitman 1/2 licenses in Hitman 3, I am not purchasing this game on Epic.

Nothing about that is unreasonable, but I am curious if that is because you are concerned about getting what was promised, or if you are more excited about the old levels in the new engine?

People can be legitimately angry about this, obviously, but it almost seems like they should have considered a ‘remaster’ instead of a new game in terms of demand.
"Dear Mr. President, There are too many states nowadays. Please eliminate three. I am not a crackpot."

Jan 20, 2021, 18:29
Re: HITMAN 3 Released Jan 20, 2021, 18:29
Jan 20, 2021, 18:29

I just want the vr mode for pc. I really hope it doesn't pull a RE7 with it's exclusivity.

Jan 20, 2021, 13:19
Re: HITMAN 3 Released Jan 20, 2021, 13:19
Jan 20, 2021, 13:19

Until I have some kind of solid, provable assurance that I can play my Hitman 1/2 licenses in Hitman 3, I am not purchasing this game on Epic.
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older