Little Nightmares II Giveaway

BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment announces Little Nightmares II will be released on February 11th (or February 10th according to Steam). They celebrate the news with a new trailer and word that a playable demo is now available for the console editions. The playable demo for the Windows edition that was released last month is still available on GOG.com and Steam. They are also offering a giveaway of Steam codes for the original game on their website, though it's not clear if this is a straight giveaway or a lottery, as they say: "Start your nightmare with Little Nightmares on PC via STEAM«! Sign up by January 17th, 2021 for your chance to claim a free copy." Here's word on the game:
Little Nightmares II is a suspense-adventure game in which you play as Mono, a young boy trapped in a world that has been distorted by the humming transmission of a distant tower. With Six, the girl in a yellow raincoat, as his guide, Mono sets out to discover the dark secrets of The Signal Tower and save Six from her terrible fate; but their journey will not be straightforward as Mono and Six will face a gallery of new threats from the terrible residents of this world.

Will you dare to face this collection of new, little nightmares?
View : : :
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Little Nightmares II Giveaway
Jan 13, 2021, 21:50
Re: Little Nightmares II Giveaway Jan 13, 2021, 21:50
Jan 13, 2021, 21:50

The demo was excellent. Looking forward to the full experience.

Jan 13, 2021, 15:53
Re: Little Nightmares II Giveaway Jan 13, 2021, 15:53
Jan 13, 2021, 15:53

Same with LN1, though I never finish it. I'm finding out I'm a hard sell on completing games these days. Too many other things to compete with and if the game doesn't truly capture me within a few hours, I rarely go back to it. It's also pretty disheartening when my kids are better at video games than I am now. Circle of life...

Jan 13, 2021, 14:42
Re: Little Nightmares II Giveaway Jan 13, 2021, 14:42
Jan 13, 2021, 14:42

That is quite a misleading title, at least how I read it. I read that they were GIVING AWAY LITTLE NIGHTMARES II, lol. I already have the first so no need for this but that's cool. I'll definitely pick up this eventually. I enjoyed the first. Not as much as I thought I would though. Felt like I was just grinding towards the end to get it over with but the beginning acts were nicely done.

Hopefully the sequel improves upon the original in enough areas to take it to the next level.
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older