Build and Discover: America Announced

Angry Bulls Studio announces Build and Discover: America, a strategy game that builds the city-building genre into a country-builder. This will include economics and construction based on actual events: "The game is based on the real history of the United States – but it doesn't mean everything will look like in the history books – how the final events unfold depends only on you." This trailer offers a look at the game, starting by raising a 24-star flag (1822-1836). The game has a Steam Listing currently showing a TBA release date. Here's more on this effort to form a more perfect union which began 12 score and five years ago:
You will take part in the first moments when the conquistadors arrived on the new continent.

For centuries, you will participate in developing the

• political
  • economic
  • cultural foundations of the new continent

That will lead you to the signing of the constitution, the establishment of congress, and industrial cities.

View : : :
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Build and Discover: America Announced
Jan 13, 2021, 20:57
Re: Build and Discover: America Announced Jan 13, 2021, 20:57
Jan 13, 2021, 20:57

With any Colonisation game there's a good chance you're going to draw some controversy.
I hope the creator can make the game they want to.

Jan 13, 2021, 19:05
Re: Build and Discover: America Announced Jan 13, 2021, 19:05
Jan 13, 2021, 19:05

Cutter wrote on Jan 13, 2021, 16:22:
Cool. So I can enslave and exploit people to my heart's desire? Can I participate in genocide against the natives? Drive animal species to extinction and near extinction? Destroy the environment? Have America's right-wing participate in sedition and treason against the Republic? If not, I'm out.

Wry

Hmm, not sure, but it looks like you can make a barn. So that's nifty I guess.

Jan 13, 2021, 16:22
Cutter

Re: Build and Discover: America Announced Jan 13, 2021, 16:22
Jan 13, 2021, 16:22
 Cutter

Cool. So I can enslave and exploit people to my heart's desire? Can I participate in genocide against the natives? Drive animal species to extinction and near extinction? Destroy the environment? Have America's right-wing participate in sedition and treason against the Republic? If not, I'm out.

Wry
"I like dogs playing poker... because dogs would never bet on things; so it's incongruous. I like incongruity." - Christian Wolff
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older