Iron Conflict Early Access

Early Access to Iron Conflict is now available on Steam, offering the chance to play this competitive real-time strategy game set on the battlefields of World War II. Here's the Early Access Launch Trailer and here are the details:
Conflict is a real-time military strategy game (RTS) where players take command of unique unit formations in 10 vs. 10 multiplayer battles. Featuring a vast arsenal of iconic weapons and vehicles from multiple eras of war, including planes and tanks such as the F-35 fighter jet and the M1A1 Abrams, players will unleash offensive and defensive strategies against rival factions across photorealistic battlegrounds, including deserts, rural farmland, and hilltops.

In addition to vehicles, players command fearless infantry units that can provide anti-air support, unleash powerful artillery strikes, or take aim with devastating surface-to-surface missiles. They can also equip these units with special accessories and ammunition types that can improve their stats and make them even more viable in battle.

Designed with competitive play in mind, Iron Conflict offers players hundreds of units to mix and match. Pick three to create a formation and send them out into battle to conquer territory or ward off the enemies awaiting them at the frontline.

Features

• Online Real-Time Strategies: Engage in exciting online multiplayer battles with up to 20 players
  • Iconic Vehicles of War: Command an iconic roster of vehicles that include tanks and planes, such as the F-35 Fighter Jet, M1A1 Abrams, Type 96 Tank, B-2 Stealth Bombers, and more
  • Photorealistic Maps: Fight in beautifully rendered battlegrounds, such as deserts, rural farmland, and hilltops - all powered by Unreal Engine 4
  • Hundreds of Units: Pick three units to create your own unique formation and take part in thrilling battles
  • Power Up Your Units: Customize units with special accessories and ammunition types to gain a competitive edge in the heat of war
  • Frequent Game Updates: Angela Game will continually update Iron Conflict with new content, including new units, factions, maps, and gameplay modes through its early access period

View : : :
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Iron Conflict Early Access
Jan 9, 2021, 01:52
Re: Iron Conflict Early Access Jan 9, 2021, 01:52
Jan 9, 2021, 01:52

Whenever I see the word "Iron" in a game title, it makes me think back to the days when we first learned about a new upcoming RPG called "The Iron Throne" which turned, eventually, into Baldur's Gate. Old fart trivia of the day.

Jan 8, 2021, 22:31
Kxmode

Re: Iron Conflict Early Access Jan 8, 2021, 22:31
Jan 8, 2021, 22:31
 Kxmode

Making in-game purchases on EA titles is like buying video games through Stadia.
"Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times." - Those Who Remain by G. Michael Hopf

Jan 8, 2021, 22:01
Re: Iron Conflict Early Access Jan 8, 2021, 22:01
Jan 8, 2021, 22:01

I would never play any of these money treadmill games... now... but I wonder if I was around 20 years younger, or maybe 30, just coming into gaming, and getting bombarded by all these cool looking, flashy pay to play, pay to win types games on my phone, tablet, pc, you name it, would I be getting suckered in? I mean, I did give in to Everquest for awhile, and that was after I had been playing 'real' games.

I say this because my first reaction is to immediately, mentally, curse out the people that support these games, but who knows what less jaded gamers think when they see these type of games, or Clash of Clan type games?

Jan 8, 2021, 20:57
Re: Iron Conflict Early Access Jan 8, 2021, 20:57
Jan 8, 2021, 20:57

it looks like a mobile game
/me checks

It's a mobile game... for Steam only. Go figure that one out if ye want <3

Jan 8, 2021, 20:17
Re: Iron Conflict Early Access Jan 8, 2021, 20:17
Jan 8, 2021, 20:17

PVP only! and in game purchases, fuck this game!!!

And lots of negative reviews to boot.
Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older