CD PROJEKT Facing Possible Cyberpunk 2077 Lawsuit

The New York Times article on Cyberpunk 2077 mentioned yesterday includes a link a Polish forum post suggesting CD PROJEKT may be facing a class action suit from investors over the bungled launch of Cyberpunk 2077. Here's a machine translation:
My name is Mikołaj Orzechowski, I am a Warsaw attorney and at the same time a CDPR investor. In connection with the recent events - and in particular the suspension of the sale of the CYBERPUNK 2077 product, we are currently analyzing, together with the team of the law firm, the grounds for bringing a class action together with the notification of the possibility of committing an offense under Art. 286 of the Penal Code. - misrepresentation in order to obtain financial benefits. If you are interested in participating in the above, please contact me at mikolaj.orzechowski@4bizzz.com. Contact is absolutely free, my entry is to verify whether to undertake the above activities yourself, or whether there are more people in a situation similar to me. We also prepare material, together with one of the web portals, on the rights of investors, if so clearly,
View : : :

Re: CD PROJEKT Facing Possible Cyberpunk 2077 Lawsuit
Dec 21, 2020, 10:55
Re: CD PROJEKT Facing Possible Cyberpunk 2077 Lawsuit Dec 21, 2020, 10:55
Dec 21, 2020, 10:55

Good to know that the lawyers at 4bizzz.com are on the case.
Date
Subject
Author
Dec 21, 10:55Dec 21 10:55
  Re: CD PROJEKT Facing Possible Cyberpunk 2077 Lawsuit