CD PROJEKT Facing Possible Cyberpunk 2077 Lawsuit

The New York Times article on Cyberpunk 2077 mentioned yesterday includes a link a Polish forum post suggesting CD PROJEKT may be facing a class action suit from investors over the bungled launch of Cyberpunk 2077. Here's a machine translation:
My name is Mikołaj Orzechowski, I am a Warsaw attorney and at the same time a CDPR investor. In connection with the recent events - and in particular the suspension of the sale of the CYBERPUNK 2077 product, we are currently analyzing, together with the team of the law firm, the grounds for bringing a class action together with the notification of the possibility of committing an offense under Art. 286 of the Penal Code. - misrepresentation in order to obtain financial benefits. If you are interested in participating in the above, please contact me at mikolaj.orzechowski@4bizzz.com. Contact is absolutely free, my entry is to verify whether to undertake the above activities yourself, or whether there are more people in a situation similar to me. We also prepare material, together with one of the web portals, on the rights of investors, if so clearly,
View : : :

Re: CD PROJEKT Facing Possible Cyberpunk 2077 Lawsuit
Dec 21, 2020, 08:23
Re: CD PROJEKT Facing Possible Cyberpunk 2077 Lawsuit Dec 21, 2020, 08:23
Dec 21, 2020, 08:23

Jonjonz wrote on Dec 21, 2020, 06:31:
Its good to see someone stand up to these gaming corporations when they sell broken goods they know was broken when they shipped it.

Now if only someone would take Steam and GOG to court over knowingly selling games labeled "runs on Windows 10" that won't run at all on Windows 10.

The ones standing up to them are the ones who told them to ship it out early, before it was done.
Date
Subject
Author
Dec 21, 08:23Dec 21 08:23
 Re: CD PROJEKT Facing Possible Cyberpunk 2077 Lawsuit