Italian Studio 34BigThings announces Redout: Space Assault
will arrive on
and consoles on January 22nd, offering an arcade space shooter that's a prequel
, their futuristic racing game. The
shows off some third-person flying and shooting. Here's what
A prequel to the original game, Redout: Space Assault is a
single-player sci-fi shooter that takes the best features of the series -- fast,
epic pacing, high-skill gameplay and eye-popping aesthetics -- and combines them
with new weapons and spaceflight mechanics. Featuring full vehicle customization
and a wide variety of missions that will keep you on the edge of your seat,
Redout: Space Assault delivers intense action with engaging roguelike elements
across astonishing space battlegrounds.
“We are thrilled to deliver another exciting chapter of the Redout saga. Redout:
Space Assault is an adrenaline-filled space shooter with a captivating story
that will uncover the mysteries behind the reckless AG races of the original
Redout,” said Valerio Di Donato, CEO of 34BigThings.
- Career Mode: Learn every skill you need to survive and triumph in
the Redout universe.
- Thriving Worlds: Experience exotic locations and epic battles
beyond every frontier.
- Deep Gameplay: Manifest your tactical superiority by putting your
quick thinking, dexterity and adaptability to the test.
- Bigger, Badder Weapons: A vast array of weapons is at your
disposal, from Plasma Cannons and Shock Rays to Railguns, Air-to-Air
Missiles, and Load-up Gatlings.
- Customize Your Ride: Upgrade your spaceship to blast enemies by
the dozens or single-handedly take on a Destroyer Warship! Drop and swap
Cards to improve specific aspects of your ship and better fit your style.
- Music for Your Ears: An entirely dynamic soundtrack that drops
ever-sicker beats as the action heats up!