Evil Dead: The Game Next Year

At The Game Awards Saber Interactive and Boss Team Games unveiled Evil Dead: The Game, an upcoming co-op and PvP multiplayer title based on Sam Raimi's cult-classic movie series. The Evil Dead would not be the same without Bruce Campbell wielding his chainsaw and boomstick as Ash Williams, and the actor is part of the game, as you can see in the Reveal Trailer. This is coming to PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Switch next year. The official website is home to the news, and the announcement follows:
Work together as a team of four survivors, exploring, looting, crafting, managing your fear, and finding key artifacts to seal the breach between worlds. Or take control of the powerful Kandarian Demon to hunt Ash and his friends while possessing Deadites, the environment, and even the survivors themselves as you seek to swallow their souls!

Plenty of surprises await in this gore-filled battle against evil that captures the characters, horror, humor, and action from the franchise. Battle across memorable locations including the infamous cabin in the woods, brought to life with tons of terrifying visuals and all-new dialogue from Bruce Campbell. Discover more than 25 weapons, including Ash’s Gauntlet, Boomstick, and chainsaw, and advance in a variety of skill trees to grow stronger and survive in this fun co-op and PvP experience.

"I’m excited to be strapping on the chainsaw one more time,” said Bruce Campbell, who has given life to Ashley J. Williams across multiple films and the recent STARZ original “Ash vs Evil Dead” television series. “Boss Team and Saber Interactive are planning a huge immersive dealio, and I knew I had to come back. You’ll be able to step into my shoes and kick some Deadite ass!”
View : : :
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Evil Dead: The Game Next Year
Dec 11, 2020, 12:10
Re: Evil Dead: The Game Next Year Dec 11, 2020, 12:10
Dec 11, 2020, 12:10

Hey, look, Kelly!

Dec 11, 2020, 12:05
Re: Evil Dead: The Game Next Year Dec 11, 2020, 12:05
Dec 11, 2020, 12:05

"Yeah. All right, you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This...is my BOOMSTICK! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart. YA GOT THAT!?"
"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."

Dec 11, 2020, 12:03
Re: Evil Dead: The Game Next Year Dec 11, 2020, 12:03
Dec 11, 2020, 12:03

LOC wrote on Dec 11, 2020, 07:42:
I love how Bruce Campbell said over and over again if Ash vs. Evil Dead got canned, he would be done with the Ash character for good and retire that whole part of his career. Seems as if he's changed his mind (but then again he also did more Ash stuff for Dead by Daylight last year, heh)

It's hard to turn down easy money.
"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."

Dec 11, 2020, 10:38
Re: Evil Dead: The Game Next Year Dec 11, 2020, 10:38
Dec 11, 2020, 10:38

Doesn't look half bad, the atmosphere, location look great.

Dec 11, 2020, 07:42
LOC
Re: Evil Dead: The Game Next Year Dec 11, 2020, 07:42
Dec 11, 2020, 07:42
LOC

I love how Bruce Campbell said over and over again if Ash vs. Evil Dead got canned, he would be done with the Ash character for good and retire that whole part of his career. Seems as if he's changed his mind (but then again he also did more Ash stuff for Dead by Daylight last year, heh)

Dec 11, 2020, 03:40
Re: Evil Dead: The Game Next Year Dec 11, 2020, 03:40
Dec 11, 2020, 03:40

It's age restricted, damn can't believe I'm missing boobs!
‘What is this bullshit that you people are doing?’
The worst criminal in human history, undeniably.
Beating and Gassing Americans for Jesus!
Ain't no tweetin, in jail jammies!

Dec 11, 2020, 00:24
El Pit

Re: Evil Dead: The Game Next Year Dec 11, 2020, 00:24
Dec 11, 2020, 00:24
 El Pit

Groovy!
"There is no right life in the wrong one." (Theodor W. Adorno, philosopher)
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes." (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi)
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older