Evil West Announced

At tonight's awards Focus Home Interactive announced Evil West, an upcoming solo and co-op action/vampire game set in the wild west. This is in development at Flying Wild Hog for release next year. Here's a Reveal Trailer and here's what to expect:
Evil never sleeps… but it bleeds.
A dark menace consumes the American frontier. As one of the last agents in a top-secret vampire-hunting institute, you are the final line between humanity and a deep-rooted terror that now emerges from the shadows. Rise up to become a Wild West Superhero, eradicate the vampire threat and save the United States!

In visceral, explosive combat, unleash hell with your firearms, lightning-fueled gauntlet and gadgets. Kill bloodthirsty monstrosities in style as a lone hunter or in co-op with a friend. Explore and fight in a narrative-driven campaign while upgrading your weapons and hunting tools. Unlock new perks to evolve your monster-slaying mastery, crafting your own playstyle to defeat the supernatural hordes.

• Battle alone or with a friend in stylish, gory action combat
  • Myths and legends retold within a stylised, weird wild west universe
  • Evolve with perks, upgradable weapons, and tools
  • Explore and fight through a story-driven campaign to save America

View : : :

Re: Evil West Announced
Dec 11, 2020, 07:46
LOC
Re: Evil West Announced Dec 11, 2020, 07:46
Dec 11, 2020, 07:46
LOC

Is the studio big enough to handle two fairly high profile games like this now? I mean say what you will about Shadow Warrior and it's popularity, I know plenty of folks are looking forward to SW3 next year. And while this is only a cinematic, I always love old west mixed with new stuff like demons/monsters etc so I'm looking forward to it. I just hope they can handle the load (and I assume they are working on other things as well like most studios do) being they have 3 different offices for FWH I hope it's enough.
Date
Subject
Author
Dec 11, 03:45Dec 11 03:45
Dec 11, 07:46Dec 11 07:46
Re: Evil West Announced
Dec 11, 07:51Dec 11 07:51
Dec 11, 09:37Dec 11 09:37
Dec 11, 11:19Dec 11 11:19