The Division 2 Season 4 Plans

Ubisoft News has details on Title Update 12 for Tom Clancy's The Division 2, which will kick off Season 4 for the action/RPG sequel. This will come on December 12th bringing updates for the base game as well as some special features for owners of the Warlords of New York expansion. Specific changes for expansion owners include the return of Faye Lau and improvements to The Summit. Here's an overview:
The Division 2 is bringing back a familiar face for Season 4. Faye Lau, former Division commander and current Rogue Agent, is the Prime Target of a new Manhunt, and that’s just the start of what’s in store when Title Update 12 comes to The Division 2 on December 8. All Division 2 players can expect to see new weapons, gear, and quality-of-life improvements, and Warlords of New York expansion players can also look forward to updates to The Summit and the events of Season 4.
View : : :
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: The Division 2 Season 4 Plans
Dec 3, 2020, 09:29
Re: The Division 2 Season 4 Plans Dec 3, 2020, 09:29
Dec 3, 2020, 09:29

Hey MoreLuck, right there with ya on the repetitive nature. BUT I do love the gun play.
A nice to have would be a different city to go to like Dallas or Chicago even Miami or Boston
would be great.

Puzzle based missions too
-------------------------------------------
Where's my BB gun?

Post mistake, Blue, December 8th, not December 12th for the TU12 release.
Dec 2, 2020, 21:52
Post mistake, Blue, December 8th, not December 12th for the TU12 release. Dec 2, 2020, 21:52
Dec 2, 2020, 21:52

Post mistake, as the topic says, Division 2 will update to TU12 (if all goes as planned) on December 8th, Tuesday. Tuesday is there normal update day anyway. Since the overview has that date, I assume this was a typo.

That said, I'm looking forward to the minor changes and the slightly bigger changes of added exotics and named weapons, but wow is the actual content of the game getting repetitive. I'm a little sad they sunk so much effort into the Summit, it's not very random, and it's the most drab and annoying mapset ever. Fight in 100 floors of offices? Ugh.

I'll keep Division 2 installed long enough to check out the update, but it's high on my list of things to uninstall for Cyberpunk 2077 at this point.
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older