GTA Online Cayo Perico Heist Next Month

Rockstar Games announces The Cayo Perico Heist is coming to GTA Online on December 15th. This will add a new remote island compound the Grand Theft Auto V's Los Santos map. Here's a trailer and here are the details:
Prepare to infiltrate the remote island compound of the world’s most notorious drug dealer in Grand Theft Auto Online’s biggest, most daring, and action-packed addition yet: The Cayo Perico Heist.

It’s up to you to find a way to breach Cayo Perico, one of the most secure private islands in the entire world, evade or neutralize the heavily armed security forces stationed there, and escape with valuable evidence along with as much art, gold and drug money as you can carry.

Choose your tools. Choose your approach. Choose your crew – or even go it entirely alone. Just make it back to Los Santos in one piece.

The Cayo Perico Heist is the biggest GTA Online adventure ever, introducing an all-new exotic Heist location, with a brand-new approach to Heist design that features the ability to play everything solo or with up to three other players. Plus you can acquire new vehicles and tactical weapons, experience new social spaces to dance and party in with your friends, and new world-class guest DJs, and listen to new radio stations with over 100 new songs. Oh, and a very large, very versatile, and very heavily armed submarine HQ with plenty of other surprises.

Stay tuned for more details as you prepare for The Cayo Perico Heist.
View : : :
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: GTA Online Cayo Perico Heist Next Month
Nov 22, 2020, 05:51
NKD
Re: GTA Online Cayo Perico Heist Next Month Nov 22, 2020, 05:51
Nov 22, 2020, 05:51
NKD

You can play on "curated" public servers. That is, they are public so it allows all the activities, but utilize various methods of keeping randoms off ranging from auditing your crews and your friends crews, to networking based whitelists.

Still doesn't solve the ridiculous loading times and random disconnects. I gave up after my Internet took a turn for the worse and I was DC'ing in the middle of helping people with their sales and kind of screwing them.
Judging the health of the economy based on your 401k is like judging the quality of your furniture based on your coffin.

Nov 22, 2020, 03:27
Re: GTA Online Cayo Perico Heist Next Month Nov 22, 2020, 03:27
Nov 22, 2020, 03:27

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 22, 2020, 01:40:
Dacron wrote on Nov 21, 2020, 20:12:
or even go it entirely alone.

Close enough!

Reinstalling for GTA 5 Singleplayer DLC!

I would love to play GTA Online but between all the hackers and horrible load time/load errors I won't go back.

Same. All the goddamn hackers that they refuse to do fuck-all about made me stop playing YEARS ago. Some fucking 12 year old stole like $30+ million from me in one literal second. I was so fucking mad. Children need to be fucking outlawed, I'm not even kidding.

Nov 22, 2020, 01:40
Re: GTA Online Cayo Perico Heist Next Month Nov 22, 2020, 01:40
Nov 22, 2020, 01:40

Dacron wrote on Nov 21, 2020, 20:12:

Close enough!

I would love to play GTA Online but between all the hackers and horrible load time/load errors I won't go back.

Nov 21, 2020, 20:12
Re: GTA Online Cayo Perico Heist Next Month Nov 21, 2020, 20:12
Nov 21, 2020, 20:12

Close enough!

Currently setting a record for most edited posts, 1 reply at a time.
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older