19 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Morning Metaverse
Oct 30, 2020, 20:03
Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 30, 2020, 20:03
Oct 30, 2020, 20:03

zcaa0g wrote on Oct 20, 2020, 13:06:
Another brilliant move? Her using the phrase "3 chambers of government" is all it took to know she was and is a moron. It's not shocking you like her though given that fact that she's a moron.
I know I am wasting my time, but I can't resist...

So, you are worried about this, but not about someone who says, "... China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain." or that we might cure COVID-19 "... by supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, uh whether its ultra-violet or just very powerful light... supposing you brought the body inside the body"

Calling out incorrect statements by ANYONE, as a support for Trump is by default a pointless thing to do.
“Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.” -- Carl Sagan

Oct 30, 2020, 19:05
Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 30, 2020, 19:05
Oct 30, 2020, 19:05

Another brilliant move? Her using the phrase "3 chambers of government" is all it took to know she was and is a moron. It's not shocking you like her though given that fact that she's a moron.

"3 chambers" may be not the same as "3 branches", but most Americans can't even name the 3 branches of government.

linkage 1
linkage 2

But at least we have a President that knows that forest management involves raking the leaves. Or wants to stop hurricanes by nuking them. But he knows science and stuff!
"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying." ― Arthur C. Clarke

Oct 21, 2020, 11:48
Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2020, 11:48
Oct 21, 2020, 11:48

Simon Says wrote on Oct 21, 2020, 02:57:
Guy is an ADHD train wreck...
This is one of the scariest things for me. It does not matter what the topic is, I have yet to see him speak for more than a couple of minutes without sounding like a complete fool or idiot or both. With the exception of when he is reading a prepared speech and he actually sticks to the tele-promoter -- which does not happen often. And yet, people watch him ramble on for 90 minutes at his rallies and think he has done a great job of speaking. It really says something truly troubling about portions of the US public...
“Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.” -- Carl Sagan

Oct 21, 2020, 10:41
Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2020, 10:41
Oct 21, 2020, 10:41

WOOT Smash Wiseguy Wideeyed
Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s debut Twitch stream quickly becomes one of the platform’s most-viewed Cheerleading Bow
Within an hour of Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez beginning the stream — her first on Twitch — close to 440,000 people were watching at the same time.
Friends Race Thumbsup
The third rule of "Fight Club"—wear a mask.

Oct 21, 2020, 02:57
Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2020, 02:57
Oct 21, 2020, 02:57

Beamer wrote on Oct 21, 2020, 00:21:

Could be worse:

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

Guy is an ADHD train wreck...

Oct 21, 2020, 02:13
Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2020, 02:13
Oct 21, 2020, 02:13

NKD wrote on Oct 21, 2020, 01:19:
Don't forget this gem Beamer!

…We’ll have an economy based on wind. I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. I’ve studied it [sic] better than anybody I know. It’s [sic] very expensive. They’re made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none. But they’re manufactured — tremendous, if you’re into this, tremendous fumes, gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So [a] tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything — you talk about the “carbon footprint” — fumes are spewing into the air, right? Spewing. Whether it’s in China, Germany, it’s going into the air. It’s our air, their air, everything, right?

So they make these things, and then they put them up, and if you own a house within vision of some of these monsters, your house is worth 50 percent of the price. They’re noisy, they kill the birds. You want to see a bird graveyard? You just go, take a look, a bird graveyard? Go under a windmill some day. You’ll see more birds than you’ve ever seen ever in your life …
Beamer wrote on Oct 21, 2020, 00:21:
To view this user's posts click on the username.

Could be worse:

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”
Here's to hoping the orange idiot in chief gets what he deserves, beyond an embarrassing loss at the polls.

removed
Oct 21, 2020, 01:22
removed Oct 21, 2020, 01:22
Oct 21, 2020, 01:22

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 21, 2020, 08:36.

Oct 21, 2020, 01:19
NKD
Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2020, 01:19
Oct 21, 2020, 01:19
NKD

Don't forget this gem Beamer!

…We’ll have an economy based on wind. I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. I’ve studied it [sic] better than anybody I know. It’s [sic] very expensive. They’re made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none. But they’re manufactured — tremendous, if you’re into this, tremendous fumes, gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So [a] tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything — you talk about the “carbon footprint” — fumes are spewing into the air, right? Spewing. Whether it’s in China, Germany, it’s going into the air. It’s our air, their air, everything, right?

So they make these things, and then they put them up, and if you own a house within vision of some of these monsters, your house is worth 50 percent of the price. They’re noisy, they kill the birds. You want to see a bird graveyard? You just go, take a look, a bird graveyard? Go under a windmill some day. You’ll see more birds than you’ve ever seen ever in your life …
Judging the health of the economy based on your 401k is like judging the quality of your furniture based on your coffin.

Oct 21, 2020, 00:21
Beamer

Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2020, 00:21
Oct 21, 2020, 00:21
 Beamer

Could be worse:

Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s new Twitch channel gets partnered within an hour
Oct 20, 2020, 23:48
Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s new Twitch channel gets partnered within an hour Oct 20, 2020, 23:48
Oct 20, 2020, 23:48

Really humanizes her to watch her just play a game like any other human being.

We forget so easily they're all humans... Altho some do seem to have lost their souls in the process. Watching her, she doesn't seem to have lost hers, at least not yet.

*crosses fingers the trend holds*

Oct 20, 2020, 22:10
NKD
Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s new Twitch channel gets partnered within an hour Oct 20, 2020, 22:10
Oct 20, 2020, 22:10
NKD

I love how triggered people get by AOC. They bitch and moan about corrupt career congressmen but someone gets elected who doesn't suck establishment dick and isn't afraid to speak up and suddenly she's the worst thing to ever happen to the country. All with the usual helping of barely veiled *isms.

Also I will have to conduct a personal investigation into these fake naked photos. Just let me get my investigation journal, tissue, and lotion.
Judging the health of the economy based on your 401k is like judging the quality of your furniture based on your coffin.

Oct 20, 2020, 22:00
Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s new Twitch channel gets partnered within an hour Oct 20, 2020, 22:00
Oct 20, 2020, 22:00

Simon Says wrote on Oct 20, 2020, 21:46:
Entered the twitch channel 15 minutes ago there were 350k watching, now at 400k and climbing...

I think it's going viral.
Truly an ingenious idea on her part.
That young woman of color has the grey haired old men completely flummoxed, just like the fixture she bested (who was in the running to be Speaker of the House).
Those worthless old Congress critters still don’t know what hit them.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s new Twitch channel gets partnered within an hour
Oct 20, 2020, 21:46
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s new Twitch channel gets partnered within an hour Oct 20, 2020, 21:46
Oct 20, 2020, 21:46

Entered the twitch channel 15 minutes ago there were 350k watching, now at 400k and climbing...

I think it's going viral.

Oct 20, 2020, 20:16
Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 20, 2020, 20:16
Oct 20, 2020, 20:16

It is both kind of funny and a little disturbing that the BBC article was more concerned that the app didn't work very well when making the naked pictures than it really was about the privacy and ethical ramifications of the software.

Oct 20, 2020, 19:52
Cutter

Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 20, 2020, 19:52
Oct 20, 2020, 19:52
 Cutter

Prez wrote on Oct 20, 2020, 18:03:
Came here to see if there was a link to the pictures of naked women. You know, for research purposes.

Haha! I love you Prez! Hehehe.
"Hot air hangs like a dead man, from a white oak tree. People sitting on porches, thinking how things used to be. It's a dark night...dark night."

Oct 20, 2020, 18:03
Prez

Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 20, 2020, 18:03
Oct 20, 2020, 18:03
 Prez

Came here to see if there was a link to the pictures of naked women. You know, for research purposes.
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

Oct 20, 2020, 14:30
Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 20, 2020, 14:30
Oct 20, 2020, 14:30

Do you even know what she actually said?...lol...

Another Breitbart fan...

All 15 of your posts are quite hilarious.

Oct 20, 2020, 13:06
Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 20, 2020, 13:06
Oct 20, 2020, 13:06

Oct 20, 2020, 12:49
Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 20, 2020, 12:49
Oct 20, 2020, 12:49

lol
While it takes most new creators years to even get near to Twitch Partner status, AOC’s channel managed to achieve it in less than an hour.
Another brilliant move by Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
19 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older