Space Crew Launches

Space Crew is now available on Steam, a sequel that boldly goes to outer space with the concept from Bomber Crew. The Steam release supports Windows, macOS, and Linux, and the game is also out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch, with all platforms carrying a 20% launch discount. Here's the Launch Trailer which embraces the Star Trekkiness of this all, and here's more:
Space Crew is as varied as it is challenging, with aspiring captains having to manage their crew members one-by-one during missions to ensure objectives with ‘minimal’ casualties. Phasmid attacks, black holes, falling oxygen levels, incursions from other-worldly organisms, system failures and more are just some of the challenges crews will have to face head-on, with the AI always ready to chuck something dastardly into the mix.
View : : :
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Space Crew Launches
Oct 16, 2020, 18:49
Re: Space Crew Launches Oct 16, 2020, 18:49
Oct 16, 2020, 18:49

Dev wrote on Oct 16, 2020, 13:02:
I've been enjoying this so far. They give an extra 10% for bomber crew owners, bringing it to 30% off. I'm a big fan of sci fi setting, so I prefer this over bomber crew for that reason alone.

I actually really like it as well and yeah that 30% discount was quite enticing!

Re: Space Crew Launches
Oct 16, 2020, 13:02
Dev

Re: Space Crew Launches Oct 16, 2020, 13:02
Oct 16, 2020, 13:02
 Dev

I've been enjoying this so far. They give an extra 10% for bomber crew owners, bringing it to 30% off. I'm a big fan of sci fi setting, so I prefer this over bomber crew for that reason alone.
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older