Dungeons and Dragons Online Expansion Preorders and Patch

These Update 47 Release Notes have details on the latest patch for Dungeons and Dragons Online (thanks Dave). These include word on the addition of new Legendary Raids to the online RPG as well as a new free standalone dungeon. The update also includes word that they are now accepting preorders for the new Fables of the Feywild expansion as a Standard Edition, a Collector's Edition, and an Ultimate Fan Bundle. Here's word:
New Legendary Raids
Three of our classic raids have been given a Legendary update! A Vision of Destruction, The Lord of Blades, and The Master Artificer are now available to run at level 32! Additionally, these raids no longer require playing any prerequisite quests to flag for them on any difficulty, and the quest givers for these raids will now teleport you directly into the raid without needing to traverse a landscape.

New Free Dungeon
The Promise of Flame is a new standalone dungeon for levels 6 and 27! This quest is free to all players. Find the quest giver Lady Sera Jaymes in the Searing Heights Wilderness Adventure Area. The dungeon itself is also located in Searing Heights.

Fables of the Feywild Pre-Purchase Has Begun!
Our next expansion Fables of the Feywild will be available to prepurchase on Monday. Find details about our new race, the Shifter, along with the new Iconic Razorclaw Shifter and Universal Enhancement Tree Feydark Illusionist in the release notes below.
View : : :
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Expansion Preorders and Patch
Oct 14, 2020, 11:40
Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Expansion Preorders and Patch Oct 14, 2020, 11:40
Oct 14, 2020, 11:40

The game has improved a lot and is well worth going back to folks! I've been playing it since April and have really enjoyed the experience.

Oct 14, 2020, 10:37
KS
Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Expansion Preorders and Patch Oct 14, 2020, 10:37
Oct 14, 2020, 10:37
KS

Last played regularly when 20 was the cap, and T3 greensteel was the top. Was still working towards my T3 lit/lit dual bastard swords.

Didn't do me much good because in any raids worth doing, the bosses cut through 60 ac like butter, and I never had trouble pulling aggro from tanks due to my minimax cuisinart build just with T2s.

Oct 14, 2020, 02:48
Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Expansion Preorders and Patch Oct 14, 2020, 02:48
Oct 14, 2020, 02:48

Gave up on this a couple of years ago because the free grind was worse than a millstone. I'm guessing not much has changed?

I'm not prepared to put mobile gaming levels of whale money into the game. Certainly no more than a few quid a month.
Its not the cough that carries you off but the coffin they carry you off in.

Oct 13, 2020, 20:54
Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Expansion Preorders and Patch Oct 13, 2020, 20:54
Oct 13, 2020, 20:54

will it still take 24 hours and repeated attempts to patch??
-------------------------------------------
Where's my BB gun?
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older