Thanks Ant and Neutronbeam.
- Dune Gets a 500-Copy Collector's Edition from Folio Society.
- The Arcwave Ion is designed to 'give men a female orgasm.'
- A boy sent his Baby Yoda doll to Oregon firefighters. Now they take it on their calls.
- Swearing parrots removed from public view at popular Lincolnshire attraction. Thanks Boing Boing.
- 'Dusty Hunter' Scores Cecil B. DeMille's Liquor Collection.
- Newfound brain structure explains why some birds are so smart—and maybe even self-aware. Thanks Max.
- Scientists create 'super enzyme' that eats plastic bottles six times faster.
- Study: Neanderthal genes may be liability for COVID patients.
RedEye9 wrote on Sep 30, 2020, 19:49:
People of Praise religious group scrubs all references to Amy Coney Barrett from its website
Is your Cult a good Cult or a bad Cult
Cult meets Streisand Effect
RedEye9 wrote on Sep 30, 2020, 17:23:
And I still don’t know why solar panels lose 10% of their efficiency after a couple hours of sun exposure.