Star Renegades Road Map

Massive Damage and Raw Fury celebrate the launch of Star Renegades with an Accolades Trailer. They also offer a road map (star map?) of what to expect for the game now that it's available:
Here's what you can expect from the future of Star Renegades:

• New hero characters to unlock
  • New maps, each with their own distinct flavor and biomes
  • New adversaries and bosses to dismantle
  • New upgrades to enhance your team
  • New weapons to send the Imperium packing
  • Polish, Brazillian Portuguese, and Korean language support
  • Plus plenty of gameplay improvements and more!

View : : :
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Star Renegades Road Map
Sep 29, 2020, 06:29
Re: Star Renegades Road Map Sep 29, 2020, 06:29
Sep 29, 2020, 06:29

Dev wrote on Sep 24, 2020, 11:37:
So I'm trying this free on gamepass.
Really enjoyed the first attempt. HOWEVER it took so long! Is there any way to speed this up? Speed up animations or use keyboard shortcuts or anything?
That's something I love about monster train, can do a run in a reasonable time.

I don't know. I thought this game was amazing but the pacing in Hades and Spelunky 2 have me hooked so havn't touched it in weeks.

It might be a case of a brilliant combat system with an overrought meta game, even though it's very pretty and interesting enough. The nemesis style system is cool but also possibly unecessary? Or maybe when you are good you can play faster than I? I'm probably at 3 hours a run at least which dosn't really work for me.

There is a reason Into the Breach canned their strategy layer in favour of their chill, command and conquer style mission selection screen. Or maybe the long runs are ok and we are just thinking about it wrong. I guess original xcom runs could go for 40 hours and still end in failure and we thought that was cool.

Re: Star Renegades Road Map
Sep 24, 2020, 11:37
Dev
Re: Star Renegades Road Map Sep 24, 2020, 11:37
Sep 24, 2020, 11:37
Dev

So I'm trying this free on gamepass.
Really enjoyed the first attempt. HOWEVER it took so long! Is there any way to speed this up? Speed up animations or use keyboard shortcuts or anything?
That's something I love about monster train, can do a run in a reasonable time.
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older