21 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  ] Older

Re: Sunday Metaverse
Aug 10, 2020, 20:32
Re: Sunday Metaverse Aug 10, 2020, 20:32
Aug 10, 2020, 20:32

Beamer trying it again?

Sorry dude, but I was a subscriber to him for months, watched his streams every time he was on and seen hints of him abusing his dog many times live on air in tiny situations like when he was eating and the dog begged for some, or when the dog played in the background, always begging for attention. I didnt really pay much attention to it, blame it on my fandom, until I saw him putting his dog in a tiny cage in his garage every time he left the house. Yes, live on air. A really tiny cage where this big Husky could barely move in and chewed the cage every time he came into view. For sometimes many hours, because he streamed from outside his house. After that it all made sense and I instantly stopped watching and supporting him. And a few months later his (still young) dog was dead and his house mates (HIS FRIENDS, who he also often showed on stream!) actually also confirmed his abuse and how he attacked them in rage fits when they tried to help to prevent this neglect of his dog (he wouldnt let them feed him for example, and accused them that they would make him think he mistreated the dog). I watched him for months, every day he streamed. Everything that was said about him by his friends made perfect sense and fit into his character.
I didnt learn that from his ex-GF. I saw it on a news website. It was in the news and the only ones talking about it were his house mates.

And I did ignore the sexual assault claim here, because I havent even followed it much. I havent even learned about it until a few weeks ago. I saw a few conversations on twitter, with even some of his former long time friends attacking him (who also streamed and made Youtube videos with him), but I have honestly no clue about the details of what even is claimed to have happened. I dont base my opinion on Twitter conversations. But honestly, I wouldnt have much doubt he did that. Unlike you, who is still trying to get my attention, I dont care about this guy much anymore. I hear from him from time to time, especially when stuff like that happens, but I feel betrayed by him and his nice guy acting and so I try not to waste too much time thinking about him since I stopped watching him.

So, too much evidence, Mr. Cancel Culture Fake Hypocrisy Seeker.
Youre basing your assumption on your other laughable assumptions. You think I hate women and dont believe them, you think I am homophobic, you think I am, just like you (projection?), taking everything political (and no, to this date I dont know his political affiliation, he never really was political in his streams, and even if he was a liberal, I am a liberal myself - a classic one), just because you hate me and have seen a few comments from me about things that only someone who hates me could take as "evidence".
Thats why you are on ignore. You just attack me all the time because I owned you several times and exposed your disgusting hypocrisy. And now youre on a private vendetta vs me, trying to "expose" my hypocrisy all the time. But you cant really, because I am not dishonest like you and you dont even understand what hypocrisy is (as is typical with hypocrites).
I am sorry that I hurt you ego that much, but accusing me of the very things you do wont help you in any way. Your bullying fantasies are just that.

This comment was edited on Aug 10, 2020, 20:54.
I have given up on waiting for BIS to come back to their senses and do a real ArmA 2 successor.

Aug 10, 2020, 19:49
Re: Sunday Metaverse Aug 10, 2020, 19:49
Aug 10, 2020, 19:49

jdreyer wrote on Aug 10, 2020, 18:30:
Agreed on this. The market is moving faster than the government can legislate. These workers need some basic protections.
California Judge Orders Uber And Lyft To Consider All Drivers Employees
Thankfully all things that happen on the coasts will eventually come to the rest of us.
A mask is not a political statement. It's an IQ test.

Aug 10, 2020, 18:32
Re: Sunday Metaverse Aug 10, 2020, 18:32
Aug 10, 2020, 18:32

Beamer wrote on Aug 10, 2020, 18:10:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Aug 10, 2020, 17:10:
NKD wrote on Aug 10, 2020, 02:47:
They tell you exactly why you were banned when you get banned from Twitch. For someone valuable to Twitch with a lot of followers like Dr Douche, the decision to ban him probably went through a shit ton of scrutiny and had a lot of people digging for reasons NOT to ban him, and then they did it anyway. Unless he fell and hit his head and has amnesia, he's full of shit. He's going to have to go back to selling used cars or whatever his slimy ass did before Twitch.
They do not. They have a policy of not saying why they banned someone.
Many have complained about that. Still do, every day. All these reasons exposed in the media were just very obvious reasons that everyone could tell. Like showing your tits, abusing your animal, racist outbursts, etc.
Yet people who actually have abused and actually killed their animal in disgusting ways, still run their channel unchecked, like Sattelizer.
A controversial character like DrDisrespect most likely doesnt know what he did wrong. Especially nowadays where you can offend anyone of those power tripping moderators with even jokes. I dont like him either, and dont get what people see in him, basically a wrestling character for video games, but what Twitch does is ridiculous. They ruin lives with that behavior. Probably not for him, since hes already a multimillionaire, but for smaller ones it can be completely devastating. Everyone does mistakes, but they dont even issue warnings in cases where its obvious that it was just a stupid mistake.

I had to look up the guy you complain about killing his dog. His ex girlfriend said he did that. Suddenly, here you are, believing a woman's word (though, in fairness, you ignore the sexual assault claim.)

I'm guessing that, for you to be so riled up, he must be a liberal.

But he didn't do any of that on camera. Twitch almost exclusively bans for what happens on camera. And they do say why, in nearly all cases.

As for ruining lives, well, they make lives. There are other platforms, too. No person has a right to any single private platform. That guy made millions from twitch, but if he does something wrong on a feed, he gets banned. Much like how Blue can ban people here, except none of us get paid millions to post here ... Well, jdreyer does have SorosBucks...

Soros pays me by the letter baby!

* Sorosbucks only redeemable at Liberals-R-Us.com
To prevent CV-19, avoid the Serious Seven: weddings, funerals, faith-based activities, bars, gyms, house gatherings and other small events.

Aug 10, 2020, 18:30
Re: Sunday Metaverse Aug 10, 2020, 18:30
Aug 10, 2020, 18:30

Saboth wrote on Aug 10, 2020, 10:29:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Aug 9, 2020, 19:08:
MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Aug 9, 2020, 16:13:
I don't watch streamers at all, but when this came up last time, it was strongly suggested Disrespect was banned for his coronavirus conspiracy bullshit. The article even mentions this.
Just rumors.
It is just disgusting that you dont tell people why you banned them. How can they learn from that then?
That they deleted the transaction infos on that other case doesnt surprise me then.
They seem to have the same braindead hierarchy as Twitter. Every low employee on a power trip can just play god and then the guys in higher positions defend their mistakes to the death to not seem weak.

Not just related to this, but we've got a real problem in the USA where there have been new job industries that have sprung up, but there are no protections for their workers. Uber, Lyft, Streaming, Youtubers, Self-publishing, etc. These are legitimate jobs that should have protections built into them, such as being able to fight a ban, or at least know why you were banned. The ToS are all super vague and basically Amazon, Youtube, Twitch, Facebook can ban or block you for any reason, without even telling you why, and it can destroy a career you've spent years building. Many people like to say "Well, they don't owe you anything, and you are not their employee, so you deserve whatever you get", but I don't agree.

Agreed on this. The market is moving faster than the government can legislate. These workers need some basic protections.
To prevent CV-19, avoid the Serious Seven: weddings, funerals, faith-based activities, bars, gyms, house gatherings and other small events.

Aug 10, 2020, 18:10
Beamer

Re: Sunday Metaverse Aug 10, 2020, 18:10
Aug 10, 2020, 18:10
 Beamer

Muscular Beaver wrote on Aug 10, 2020, 17:10:
They tell you exactly why you were banned when you get banned from Twitch. For someone valuable to Twitch with a lot of followers like Dr Douche, the decision to ban him probably went through a shit ton of scrutiny and had a lot of people digging for reasons NOT to ban him, and then they did it anyway. Unless he fell and hit his head and has amnesia, he's full of shit. He's going to have to go back to selling used cars or whatever his slimy ass did before Twitch.
Many have complained about that. Still do, every day. All these reasons exposed in the media were just very obvious reasons that everyone could tell. Like showing your tits, abusing your animal, racist outbursts, etc.
Yet people who actually have abused and actually killed their animal in disgusting ways, still run their channel unchecked, like Sattelizer.
A controversial character like DrDisrespect most likely doesnt know what he did wrong. Especially nowadays where you can offend anyone of those power tripping moderators with even jokes. I dont like him either, and dont get what people see in him, basically a wrestling character for video games, but what Twitch does is ridiculous. They ruin lives with that behavior. Probably not for him, since hes already a multimillionaire, but for smaller ones it can be completely devastating. Everyone does mistakes, but they dont even issue warnings in cases where its obvious that it was just a stupid mistake.

I had to look up the guy you complain about killing his dog. His ex girlfriend said he did that. Suddenly, here you are, believing a woman's word (though, in fairness, you ignore the sexual assault claim.)

I'm guessing that, for you to be so riled up, he must be a liberal.

But he didn't do any of that on camera. Twitch almost exclusively bans for what happens on camera. And they do say why, in nearly all cases.

As for ruining lives, well, they make lives. There are other platforms, too. No person has a right to any single private platform. That guy made millions from twitch, but if he does something wrong on a feed, he gets banned. Much like how Blue can ban people here, except none of us get paid millions to post here ... Well, jdreyer does have SorosBucks...

Aug 10, 2020, 17:10
Re: Sunday Metaverse Aug 10, 2020, 17:10
Aug 10, 2020, 17:10

I have given up on waiting for BIS to come back to their senses and do a real ArmA 2 successor.

Re: Twitch - Anyone can be a Luchador
Aug 10, 2020, 12:33
Cutter

Re: Twitch - Anyone can be a Luchador Aug 10, 2020, 12:33
Aug 10, 2020, 12:33
 Cutter

Jonjonz wrote on Aug 10, 2020, 06:27:
Reporting stories about Luchadors like this guy is just a waste of space. Who cares other than a few misguided and unsupervised children?

Advertisers who are dumb enough to believe that wasting money on clowns like that will actually bring them an ROI?

"I didn't know you had it in you. Sorry, poor choice of words." - David

Aug 10, 2020, 10:39
Re: Sunday Metaverse Aug 10, 2020, 10:39
Aug 10, 2020, 10:39

I don't watch streamers at all, but when this came up last time, it was strongly suggested Disrespect was banned for his coronavirus conspiracy bullshit. The article even mentions this.
Just rumors.
It is just disgusting that you dont tell people why you banned them. How can they learn from that then?
That they deleted the transaction infos on that other case doesnt surprise me then.
They seem to have the same braindead hierarchy as Twitter. Every low employee on a power trip can just play god and then the guys in higher positions defend their mistakes to the death to not seem weak.

Yeah their response was deplorable, I guess the rule is before you report get a report of all your transactions. I take it the streamers were contacted and they cancelled the transaction on their end, if not you will need it to lawyer up. It is just straight up shitty business not be able to field the issue and address it.

Aug 10, 2020, 10:29
Re: Sunday Metaverse Aug 10, 2020, 10:29
Aug 10, 2020, 10:29

Just rumors.

Not just related to this, but we've got a real problem in the USA where there have been new job industries that have sprung up, but there are no protections for their workers. Uber, Lyft, Streaming, Youtubers, Self-publishing, etc. These are legitimate jobs that should have protections built into them, such as being able to fight a ban, or at least know why you were banned. The ToS are all super vague and basically Amazon, Youtube, Twitch, Facebook can ban or block you for any reason, without even telling you why, and it can destroy a career you've spent years building. Many people like to say "Well, they don't owe you anything, and you are not their employee, so you deserve whatever you get", but I don't agree.

Twitch - Anyone can be a Luchador
Aug 10, 2020, 06:27
Twitch - Anyone can be a Luchador Aug 10, 2020, 06:27
Aug 10, 2020, 06:27

Reporting stories about Luchadors like this guy is just a waste of space. Who cares other than a few misguided and unsupervised children?
"Meet the new Boss, same as the old Boss." - The Who.

Aug 10, 2020, 02:47
NKD
Re: Sunday Metaverse Aug 10, 2020, 02:47
Aug 10, 2020, 02:47
NKD

"Sometimes, there are two sides. But more often, one side says it is a car. And one side says it is an umbrella. And only one is right. And the other one doesn’t deserve our attention." -Shepard Smith

Aug 9, 2020, 20:57
Re: Sunday Metaverse Aug 9, 2020, 20:57
Aug 9, 2020, 20:57

Pepe wrote on Aug 9, 2020, 20:53:
I think he knows well enough why he got banned, does not mean he wants to share it with the world and ruin his income.
Exactly
This "What did I do?" attitude is what's wrong with the world today.

The rumour I'm spreading is after he signed w/Twitch it leaked that there was a better offer from the YouTubes.

Be sure to like, subscribe and share, email, text and Reddit and hashtag the shit out of it so the rumour spreads faster.
A mask is not a political statement. It's an IQ test.

Aug 9, 2020, 20:53
Re: Sunday Metaverse Aug 9, 2020, 20:53
Aug 9, 2020, 20:53

Just rumors.

I think he knows well enough why he got banned, does not mean he wants to share it with the world and ruin his income.

Aug 9, 2020, 19:08
Re: Sunday Metaverse Aug 9, 2020, 19:08
Aug 9, 2020, 19:08

Just rumors.

Aug 9, 2020, 19:04
Re: Sunday Metaverse Aug 9, 2020, 19:04
Aug 9, 2020, 19:04

I thought a majority of twitch viewers are children who use daddys card.

Aug 9, 2020, 17:49
Re: Sunday Metaverse Aug 9, 2020, 17:49
Aug 9, 2020, 17:49

MrBone wrote on Aug 9, 2020, 17:24:
Hilarious how many people were simped into giving that family money. Well done Daddy Scammer.
Desperate times, desperate measures.

Aug 9, 2020, 17:24
Re: Sunday Metaverse Aug 9, 2020, 17:24
Aug 9, 2020, 17:24

Hilarious how many people were simped into giving that family money. Well done Daddy Scammer.

Aug 9, 2020, 16:13
Re: Sunday Metaverse Aug 9, 2020, 16:13
Aug 9, 2020, 16:13

Blue probably got banned on Amazon because somebody reported him(erroneously or maliciously) and megacorps just ban in those cases.

Aug 9, 2020, 16:09
Re: Sunday Metaverse Aug 9, 2020, 16:09
Aug 9, 2020, 16:09

Blue says he still has no idea why he was banned from Amazon.

Aug 9, 2020, 15:56
Re: Sunday Metaverse Aug 9, 2020, 15:56
Aug 9, 2020, 15:56

Kinda glad my days on Twitch are done. Doc was my favorite streamer, now I’ll just check him out in YouTube. Pretty crazy he drew like 550K viewers at once his first day back.
21 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  ] Older