PC BLEACH Brave Souls This Summer

KLab announces BLEACH Brave Souls will come to PC this summer on Steam, offering this action/RPG based on the popular Bleach manga. The game was originally released on mobile, and they say the PC edition will add controller support, high quality graphics, and the ability to play the mobile version with the same account. Here's a bit on the game:
The popular manga and anime Bleach is now a full-scale action RPG!
Hack and slash your way through exciting 3D battles with one or more players. Run through the game with easy controls and enjoy exhilarating battle scenes as you defeat your opponents with powerful moves!
View : : :
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: PC BLEACH Brave Souls This Summer
Aug 1, 2020, 05:58
Re: PC BLEACH Brave Souls This Summer Aug 1, 2020, 05:58
Aug 1, 2020, 05:58

I'm pretty sure I tried this on my phone a while back and got bored of it pretty quickly... It's one of those games that technically has real-time action gameplay, but it's really shallow and you end up just using the auto-play or skip functions to repeat the same levels ad infinitum in order to progress through the resource grind some time before you die of old age.

I really wish they would give this franchise the Dynasty Warriors treatment, the lore they have is just begging for it. Multiple casts of characters and all of their unique weapons and abilities and power-up phases are already mapped out, Koei-Tecmo just needs to get the license and whip up the 3D models. They could even go the Attack on Titan route and re-tread arcs from the anime rather than have to come up with something original for the story.

Jul 31, 2020, 14:49
Re: PC BLEACH Brave Souls This Summer Jul 31, 2020, 14:49
Jul 31, 2020, 14:49

It's actually the first thing I thought of too.

Jul 31, 2020, 14:47
Re: PC BLEACH Brave Souls This Summer Jul 31, 2020, 14:47
Jul 31, 2020, 14:47

god damnit, the first thing I thought of was someone made a game to make fun of donald trump.

I guess that is bound to happen when you are still making games on a 15 year old IP.
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older