Death Stranding Hint?

A tweet from Hideo Kojima shows off his workspace and mentions his love for Kitarō. As noted on ResetEra this includes what looks like some concept art. A closer examination of this drawing of a futuristic craft shows it appears to say "BRIDGES" on the side. This has inspired speculation that it is a hint about a sequel to Death Stranding, or perhaps some sort of DLC, since Bridges is the name of a conglomerate featured in the game.
View : : :
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Death Stranding Hint?
Jun 29, 2020, 13:38
Re: Death Stranding Hint? Jun 29, 2020, 13:38
Jun 29, 2020, 13:38

Slick wrote on Jun 29, 2020, 02:02:
Death Stranding is really good, even if it's a genre that I'm not used to playing. Suffice it to say it's more than just a "walking simulator", although there is a lot of walking, but there is in almost any other game no? No spoilers here, but it's supremely creepy without jump scares and supremely weird and Japanese, yet clearly focused on a western audience.

The game got a lot of hate when it came out so I initially skipped it, with lock down in place I gave it a try on PS4. I put over 80 hours into this game, it has its quirks, but I thought it was great.

Jun 29, 2020, 07:23
Re: Death Stranding Hint? Jun 29, 2020, 07:23
Jun 29, 2020, 07:23

unrelated but why does he have two twitter accounts? one with his name backward..

also keen for Death Stranding on steam, when its on sale of course..

Jun 29, 2020, 07:06
Re: Death Stranding Hint? Jun 29, 2020, 07:06
Jun 29, 2020, 07:06

Slick wrote on Jun 29, 2020, 02:02:
Death Stranding is really good, even if it's a genre that I'm not used to playing. Suffice it to say it's more than just a "walking simulator", although there is a lot of walking, but there is in almost any other game no? No spoilers here, but it's supremely creepy without jump scares and supremely weird and Japanese, yet clearly focused on a western audience.

Tis why I am hyped for it.. I feel like it will be a good game for the 2nd infection wave... and on PC it will be way more awesome. Hopefully we get mods

Jun 29, 2020, 02:02
Slick

Re: Death Stranding Hint? Jun 29, 2020, 02:02
Jun 29, 2020, 02:02
 Slick

For your transgressions you shall be labeled a shill, called an idiot and anytime you mention facts or disagree with a tribe member you will henceforth be known as a troll. The best you can hope for is that the labels won't haunt your offspring. -RedEye9
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older