Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer Released, Anime Series Announced

A new Official Trailer called The Gig was revealed during Night City Wire, today's online Cyberpunk 2077 presentation, offering a look at cinematics and gameplay from CD PROJEKT RED's upcoming RPG. We can expect more soon, as they promised Night City Wire Episode 2 in a few weeks. During the stream they also announced CYBERPUNK: EDGERUNNERS, an all-new anime series using the game's setting. Word is this standalone story will span 10 episodes and will premiere on Netflix in 2022. An announcement video discusses the concept and introduces the animation team at Studio Trigger. Here's more on today's new trailer:
The trailer features new footage showcasing the world, characters, story, and action of Cyberpunk 2077. It gives players a fresh look into the dark future setting that is Night City, and the beginnings of the mercenary career of V — the ambitious, cyber-enhanced outlaw players will be stepping into the shoes of later this year.

Cyberpunk 2077 will release November 19th, 2020, for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4, with the version for Google Stadia set to launch the same year. The game will also be playable on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 consoles when available. At a later date, a free upgrade to Cyberpunk 2077, taking full advantage of next-gen hardware, will become available for owners of the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions respectively.
View : : :

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer Released, Anime Series Announced
Jun 25, 2020, 16:37
Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer Released, Anime Series Announced Jun 25, 2020, 16:37
Jun 25, 2020, 16:37

Xero wrote on Jun 25, 2020, 15:58:
It looks good. I can't help but be slightly less hyped just because it's an FPS. I've got so many damn FPS, played so many FPS, it's like, in the end, just how much more can they do to wow? I'm sure they'll be plenty of details and cool things to do but sometimes I wonder if we're reaching the limit of how exciting an FPS can be? I'm not sure.

Call me bitter but I'm hoping for a Witcher 4 next, lol. In all of it's 3rd person glory.

how silly... there's never enough FPS, i want more
Date
Subject
Author
Jun 25, 2020Jun 25 2020
 Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer Released, Anime Series Announced