Developer We Make Small games offers
a new trailer
That Tiny Spaceship
, a mashup arcade space-shooter inspired by classic
coin-op and console games of the 1980s. This will also include elements of a
visual novel, and they say a demo is coming to Steam
this summer to show off
both aspects of the game. Here are some details:
- Single player space shooter inspired by the coin-op games and early home
console games of the 1980s.
- 4 missions - Beware obstacles and hazards lurk off screen!
- Synth-wave inspired soundtrack
- Colourful cast of characters who have enrolled in the D.R.O.O.L
institute’s program to become licensed single-occupancy drone pilots.
- Visual Novel sections in-between playable missions that explore our
pilot’s academic struggles, interpersonal relationships and personalities.
Things Are Really Starting To Heat Up
With today’s trailer release we’ve revealed footage from our game’s second
module – which is set above a blazing hot sun. D.R.O.O.L candidates will find
that their craft can only take so much heat from the sun before the ship’s
integrity starts to fail. Candidates will have to keep their ship from falling
apart while dodging oncoming meteors, solar flares and at the end of a stage a
large boss ship that can warp