Ninja Simulator Announced

Publisher PlayWay announces Ninja Simulator, the latest in their seemingly endless supply of (Noun) Simulator games is coming soon to Steam. They do not indicate if there are plans for this to sneak in any integration with their upcoming Samurai Simulator. Here's a trailer and here's a bit:
Be like a ghost
Silence is your ally. Darkness is your most trusty friend. Use them to get close to your enemies, so they will never even see your blade cutting them into pieces.

Take on impossible challenges
For a true ninja warrior there is no such thing like an impossible challenge. Three enemies, seven, maybe an army? What is your definition of impossible?

Sneaking Around
There are over twenty words for sneaking in the Ninja's vocabulary. He knows even more ways to stay unnoticed by the guards. In the game you’ll use all of them. You’ll also have a variety of malee weapons at your disposal, which will help you in resolving problems in different ways.

Eliminate Enemies
Perfection is the most important skill of a ninja. Perfection in combat. Perfection in planning. Perfection in execution. Without it, you will be punished for every mistake.
View : : :
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Ninja Simulator Announced
Jun 7, 2020, 03:42
J
Re: Ninja Simulator Announced Jun 7, 2020, 03:42
Jun 7, 2020, 03:42
J

jdreyer wrote on Jun 7, 2020, 03:41:
J wrote on Jun 6, 2020, 23:23:
I shall be keeping an eye on this from the shadows. Quietly observing. Biding my time. Until I am sure whether or not to strike.

Good ninja games are bleeping rare.

I wouldn't hold out any hope of this being "good." It's just another Playway game.

Me either. But it does give me another reason to behave like a ninja.
nin: This forum is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
Blue: What do you mean, "biblical"?
xXBatmanXx: What he means is Old BBS, El Presidente, real wrath of SysOp type stuff.

Jun 7, 2020, 03:41
Re: Ninja Simulator Announced Jun 7, 2020, 03:41
Jun 7, 2020, 03:41

J wrote on Jun 6, 2020, 23:23:
I shall be keeping an eye on this from the shadows. Quietly observing. Biding my time. Until I am sure whether or not to strike.

I wouldn't hold out any hope of this being "good." It's just another Playway game.
To prevent CV-19, avoid the Serious Seven: weddings, funerals, faith-based activities, bars, gyms, house gatherings and other small events.

Jun 6, 2020, 23:23
J
Re: Ninja Simulator Announced Jun 6, 2020, 23:23
Jun 6, 2020, 23:23
J

nin: This forum is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
Blue: What do you mean, "biblical"?
xXBatmanXx: What he means is Old BBS, El Presidente, real wrath of SysOp type stuff.

Jun 6, 2020, 23:17
Cutter

Re: Ninja Simulator Announced Jun 6, 2020, 23:17
Jun 6, 2020, 23:17
 Cutter

I dunno, that ninja v samurai battle in The Last Samurai was pretty badass and not stealthy in the least - once it got going.
"I didn't know you had it in you. Sorry, poor choice of words." - David

Jun 6, 2020, 21:35
Re: Ninja Simulator Announced Jun 6, 2020, 21:35
Jun 6, 2020, 21:35

LOL, not doing well in the simulation department in that video. Any ninja that got surrounded by 4 armored samurai warriors would be a dead ninja. Any decent ninja simulator should be a total stealth game, fighting only when absolutely necessary, more like Thief. Also, such a simulation might be incredibly boring, like the ninja who hid for three days in the daimyo's outhouse until he finally came to use it, and assassinated him with a spear up the butt.
To prevent CV-19, avoid the Serious Seven: weddings, funerals, faith-based activities, bars, gyms, house gatherings and other small events.

Jun 6, 2020, 19:51
Re: Ninja Simulator Announced Jun 6, 2020, 19:51
Jun 6, 2020, 19:51

The title worries me but the video and screenshots look promising
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older