World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Livestream Postponed

Blizzard tweets that a World of Warcraft: Shadowlands livestream planned for next week is also now part of the recent rash of game promotion postponements. They don't specifically mention the Black Lives Matter movement, just that it's the time for "more important voices" to be heard:
More important voices than ours need to be heard, and now is the time to listen.

We are postponing our upcoming World of Warcraft: Shadowlands livestream planned for June 9, and will share more details about the expansion in the future.
View : : :
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Livestream Postponed
Jun 6, 2020, 15:19
Re: World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Livestream Postponed Jun 6, 2020, 15:19
Jun 6, 2020, 15:19

I jumped ship to ffxiv and don't think I'll return... though I've said that plenty of times before

Jun 6, 2020, 14:45
Re: World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Livestream Postponed Jun 6, 2020, 14:45
Jun 6, 2020, 14:45

I think it's still fairly healthy, though it seemed like (in Legion) that all the people I knew or used to play with had mostly quit... I heard very mediocre things about BfA as well. Shadowlands seems kinda reaching for ideas, too... The story's getting stretched a bit thin.

Jun 6, 2020, 11:52
Re: World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Livestream Postponed Jun 6, 2020, 11:52
Jun 6, 2020, 11:52

What kind of player base does the 'modern' version have now? I admit I haven't followed WoW in a long time, but what little bits I happen across all seem to be related to Classic.
I'm like the man who single-handedly built the rocket and went to the moon. What was his name? Apollo Creed?
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older