VALORANT Beta Cheaters Remain Banned

Riot's Matt Paoletti tweets that many of those who were caught cheating during the VALORANT beta remain banned from the first-person shooter following its official launch. He says "those who tested the tools a couple of times have been spared like @mirageopenguins and I have said, but continual abusers of free cheats and users of pay-to-cheats have remained HWID'd for an indefinite period" (thanks Kotaku). He adds "to clarify once again - some of those who were only 'testing' have been spared. we did our best we could to try to be forgiving to low risk cases but if you're downloading something from 'unknowncheats' there's only so much lenience that can be done without hurting players." IGN seizes the narrative by getting a statement on the topic from Riot's Paul Chamberlain:
“All cheating account bans are permanent for the account,” says Valorant’s Anti-Cheat Lead Paul Chamberlain in a statement to IGN. “Most cheating account bans also come with a hardware ban, meaning we track their souls through time and space and ban them again when they try to re-enter the game with a fake mustache.”

“I can’t reveal too much here, but I will say that not all of these bans are permanent, and we do periodically review them to lift specific ones. At release, we have reviewed all existing hardware bans and unbanned some of the less egregious offenders. We are not planning to remove any more hardware bans until our next periodic review.”
View : : :
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: VALORANT Beta Cheaters Remain Banned
Jun 4, 2020, 21:54
Re: VALORANT Beta Cheaters Remain Banned Jun 4, 2020, 21:54
Jun 4, 2020, 21:54

Does this still have the rootkit drm/anti-cheat? kill it with fire...
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older