A new listing on the
reveals plans for Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning
remaster of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, the 2012 RPG from Big Huge Games and
38 Studios that was designed by Ken Rolston, R.A. Salvatore, and Todd McFarlane
). The listing says our day of re-reckoning is August 18th of this
year. Target systems are not mentioned and the system requirements online
mention Xbox One, so we reckon it remains to be seen if this is coming to PC as
well. Here's the description of how the game is being updated:
The hit RPG
returns! From the minds of the bestselling author R.A. Salvatore, Spawn creator
Todd McFarlane, and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion lead designer Ken Rolston, comes
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Remastered with stunning visuals and refined
gameplay Re-Reckoning delivers intense, customizable RPG combat inside a
sprawling game world.
Uncover the secrets of Amalur, from the vibrant city of Rathir to the vast
region of Dalentarth to the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns. Rescue a
world torn apart by a vicious war and control the keys to immortality as the
first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death.
- Build the ideal character for the most intense combat, choosing from a
countless combinations of skills, abilities, weapons and pieces of armor.
- The revolutionary Destiny system allows you to continuously evolve your
character class to your style of play.
- Seamlessly integrate magical and melee attacks as you take on scores of
enemies in grand fight sequences and finish them off with brutal Fateshift
- Extend your experience in Amalur with all DLC from the original release,
from Teeth of Naros to Legend of Dead Kel and more!
- Hundreds of hours of RPG play await! Travel from the vibrant city of
Rathir, to the vast region of Dalentarth, and the grim dungeons of the
Brigand Hall Caverns as you uncover the secrets of Amalur!
- Explore deep levels of lore in a universe steeped in 10,000 years of
fiction created by New York Times bestselling author R.A. Salvatore.
- Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war and control the keys to
immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of
- Explore a sprawling game world hailed as having "more content than any
single-player game deserves!"
- Enjoy countless side quests rich in political intrigue, romance,
sinister magic, and even whimsy - all central to the primary mission.
- Improved graphical fidelity in Re-Reckoning.