6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Evening Metaverse
May 30, 2020, 16:46
Re: Evening Metaverse May 30, 2020, 16:46
May 30, 2020, 16:46

Muscular Beaver wrote on May 30, 2020, 08:14:
The lies and left out facts of the MSM is the reason these people have become so numerous. And thats why you shouldnt blame those people, but the MSM. Realizing that they are literally lying every day is believing your own eyes and ears.

Please cite your sources showing a consistent pattern of falsehoods intentionally done by the MSM. I'll wait.

May 30, 2020, 10:43
Beamer

Re: Evening Metaverse May 30, 2020, 10:43
May 30, 2020, 10:43
 Beamer

Article is on streamers posting fake news, 50% of the comments blame CNN.

Incidentally, from posters frequently posting fake news.

May 30, 2020, 08:22
Fion

Re: Evening Metaverse May 30, 2020, 08:22
May 30, 2020, 08:22
 Fion

Sometimes its easier to believe in lies than it is the reality of what is before you. The numbers here in the US are just so damn staggering that many of us know someone - even if only tangentially - who was seriously ill for a time, and could have died. I have family members who are normally logical, intelligent people; but believe the entire thing is fake, or that the Chinese created the virus for germ warfare.

While I was young, I remember the AIDS epidemic, about how people were scared shitless that they'd get it from shaking someones hand, or conspiracy theories that the government created the virus to kill off gay people, or the racists of the day who said some African immigrant had sex with a monkey and brought it to america. I remember family members who just staunchly refused to believe it was real, until I had people in my own little rural school with HIV (my graduating class was only 52 people). I also remember a president who refused to do anything about it until the public outcry become so fierce he had no choice.

May 30, 2020, 08:14
Re: Evening Metaverse May 30, 2020, 08:14
May 30, 2020, 08:14

Saboth wrote on May 30, 2020, 06:39:
Just amazing how much nonsense is being spread. Instead of believing their own eyes and ears, which doesn't sync with reality, they'd prefer to believe there are vast conspiracies across the planet involving millions of people coordinating thousands of stories at once so that the media can control us. "These media companies are all lying to you! The truth is being told by a high school drop out on Youtube!" they scream. "Can you provide any evidence these news stories are fake?" "Um...gotta go!"

The lies and left out facts of the MSM is the reason these people have become so numerous. And thats why you shouldnt blame those people, but the MSM. Realizing that they are literally lying every day is believing your own eyes and ears.
I have given up on waiting for BIS to come back to their senses and do a real ArmA 2 successor.

May 30, 2020, 06:53
Re: Evening Metaverse May 30, 2020, 06:53
May 30, 2020, 06:53

They prove to be fake news all the time...thus people with sense don’t watch them anymore. CNN used to trustworthy, now they are a joke.

May 30, 2020, 06:39
Re: Evening Metaverse May 30, 2020, 06:39
May 30, 2020, 06:39

Just amazing how much nonsense is being spread. Instead of believing their own eyes and ears, which doesn't sync with reality, they'd prefer to believe there are vast conspiracies across the planet involving millions of people coordinating thousands of stories at once so that the media can control us. "These media companies are all lying to you! The truth is being told by a high school drop out on Youtube!" they scream. "Can you provide any evidence these news stories are fake?" "Um...gotta go!"
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older