29 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  ] Older

Re: Evening Legal Briefs
May 30, 2020, 05:15
Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 30, 2020, 05:15
May 30, 2020, 05:15

i already bought the popcorn for when Twitter starts to censor Democrat tweets, as an effort to show how they are 'completely neutral' in censorship.

May 29, 2020, 21:28
Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 29, 2020, 21:28
May 29, 2020, 21:28

RedEye9 wrote on May 29, 2020, 20:16:
@Beamer
Although you nailed it to a T, you're trying to have a conversation with a troll. And its a self admitted troll no less. I don't know why you bother, although it is humorous.

As usual: Who are you to tell another who they should converse with?

RedEye9 wrote on May 29, 2020, 20:16:
My favorite was when Mr. Tact took the time to school him on the constitution, demographics, population distribution, the electoral college and more.
My guess is he couldn't find the USA on a globe if all other countries were masked out and the USA was covered in red, white and blue glitter.

You keep bringing up this perfectly polite and reasonable discussion I had with Mr. Tact as somehow proof that I got "schooled"??
Are you really that pathetically desperate?

Still waiting for those nukes.
!!!!DANGER!!!!
You are being conditioned to view your freedom as "selfish".

May 29, 2020, 20:16
Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 29, 2020, 20:16
May 29, 2020, 20:16

Beamer wrote on May 29, 2020, 08:05:
ventry wrote on May 28, 2020, 23:25:
Beamer wrote on May 28, 2020, 22:33:
ventry wrote on May 28, 2020, 21:54:
Looks like Twitter's "fact" checker needs Fact Checking:

Already happening

Thank you, Breitbart, for proving something happens rarely. That doesn't make Trump correct.

Breitbart? Breitbart?
What's Breitbart got to do with it??
My link is WHSV 3 in (i presume) West Virginia.
If this ONE guy can do it, imagine what the Democrats can do.
Voter ID: The only way to go.
If you can go to WallMart, Home Depot, McDonalds, CVS, etc. You can show up at a voting location.

The weirdest thing is that you're not even American. Who is ever a fanboy of a foreign leader?

Well then it's a good thing that I'm not eh?
That would be another vote for Trump.
I wouldn't mind Scott Morrison taking some (not all) advice from Trumpy.
That would be a good thing in my humble opinion.

UPDATE:
Looks like @Jack is shitting his pants already
Twitter removes Trump "Fact" check.
"Fact Check" has been removed and replaced with "Get the facts about mail in ballots" LOL!!

I was calling you Breitbart. You're less a living, breathing, individually thinking person and more a semi sentient Breitbart article. You're predictable, and clearly pick your views based upon who you feel they'll anger instead of any other rationale.
@Beamer
Although you nailed it to a T, you're trying to have a conversation with a troll. And its a self admitted troll no less. I don't know why you bother, although it is humorous.

My favorite was when Mr. Tact took the time to school him on the constitution, demographics, population distribution, the electoral college and more.
My guess is he couldn't find the USA on a globe if all other countries were masked out and the USA was covered in red, white and blue glitter.
A mask is not a political statement.
It's an IQ test.
It's a compassion test.
It's a decency test.
It's a social responsibility test.

May 29, 2020, 19:24
Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 29, 2020, 19:24
May 29, 2020, 19:24

Beamer wrote on May 29, 2020, 08:05:

Already happening

Thank you, Breitbart, for proving something happens rarely. That doesn't make Trump correct.

Breitbart? Breitbart?
If you can go to WallMart, Home Depot, McDonalds, CVS, etc. You can show up at a voting location.

The weirdest thing is that you're not even American. Who is ever a fanboy of a foreign leader?

UPDATE:
"Fact Check" has been removed and replaced with "Get the facts about mail in ballots" LOL!!

I was calling you Breitbart. You're less a living, breathing, individually thinking person and more a semi sentient Breitbart article. You're predictable, and clearly pick your views based upon who you feel they'll anger instead of any other rationale.

Ahh! I see. So, this was just another of your lame-ass personal attacks.
Not exactly the pinnacle of virtuosity or morality that you like to think you are eh?
Seeing as you have decided to be personal:
You have once again misinterpreted my attitude towards your emotional state at any given moment because.....
Quite frankly "Scarlett" I don't give a damn!
I could care less if you are happy/sad/angry/glad etc.
I fully realize that you and your ilk would like nothing more than to silence me and anyone else to the right of Karl Marx so you can achieve your "ultimate echo-chamber utopia" where the only views/thoughts/opinions are ones that you, personally, approve of.
Well... Buckle up princess.
As long as Blue decides to have political articles on his gaming website I will continue (when I can be bothered) to post my views/thoughts/opinions and if that makes you "angry" then that is your issue to deal with.
Not mine.
You are free to respond to those posts as you see fit (that is your right).
As I am free to laugh at you and shake my head in disbelief.
!!!!DANGER!!!!

May 29, 2020, 12:06
Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 29, 2020, 12:06
May 29, 2020, 12:06

Mr. Tact wrote on May 29, 2020, 11:32:
RedEye9 wrote on May 29, 2020, 10:35:
.... Barr's or Pompeios accounts, if they haven't quit.
Can't imagine they will quit, unless Trump asks them to. They've already sold their reputations and historical remembrances to the glory of Trump -- they are all in and have already forfeited everything they have and are...
understood
I should have said "quit" in quotes.

It's an IQ test.
It's a compassion test.
It's a decency test.

May 29, 2020, 11:32
Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 29, 2020, 11:32
May 29, 2020, 11:32

RedEye9 wrote on May 29, 2020, 10:35:
.... Barr's or Pompeios accounts, if they haven't quit.
Can't imagine they will quit, unless Trump asks them to. They've already sold their reputations and historical remembrances to the glory of Trump -- they are all in and have already forfeited everything they have and are...
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies." -- Groucho Marx

May 29, 2020, 10:35
Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 29, 2020, 10:35
May 29, 2020, 10:35

Instant Classic
The troll had the White House repost his hidden tweet on the White House account.
Twitter promptly hid the dreck again.
doni, you might try Barr's or Pompeios accounts, if they haven't quit.

It's an IQ test.
It's a compassion test.
It's a decency test.

May 29, 2020, 09:09
Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 29, 2020, 09:09
May 29, 2020, 09:09

Most of his actions/opinions/statements are merely superficial fodder for the media, who rabidly consume and spin it in different ways for their own objectives, and shovel it back to US citizens as if it REALLY is the news that matters.

He just fired the FOURTH Inspector General last Friday, protecting Pompeo. The media should be drilling on that day after day. But he brings chloroquine back into the headlines to distract the media and public again.

It's a more simple, childish game to what Bush/Cheney were running. But it's effective enough by today's standards on what qualifies to be politician, or citizen for that matter.

Good luck with the next 4 years of his circus.

May 29, 2020, 08:05
Beamer

Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 29, 2020, 08:05
May 29, 2020, 08:05
 Beamer

Already happening

Breitbart? Breitbart?

UPDATE:

May 29, 2020, 07:28
Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 29, 2020, 07:28
May 29, 2020, 07:28

"Trump wastes his time and looks foolish because he has no idea how the government works" should be the title. Courts have long settled on this issue and precedent is rock solid. He has no authority to do anything on this matter.

May 29, 2020, 06:57
Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 29, 2020, 06:57
May 29, 2020, 06:57

According to ventry over here only leftist slant actually exists and is a threat to science and truth.

Yeah, okay man. Keep on drinking that one-sided ideological cool-aid. Enjoy your FOX news reports.

May 29, 2020, 06:46
Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 29, 2020, 06:46
May 29, 2020, 06:46

RedEye9 wrote on May 29, 2020, 05:40:
Twitter continues to do the right thing and has hidden one of the dotards tweets for glorifying violence.
'source'
It appears Twitter has no intention of backing down in its dispute with the troll.

Cool story bro...
Now do all the tweets that glorified violence against Nick Sandmann and the Covington School Boys that Twatter did NOT remove nor sanctioned the posters.
(some were removed by the posters when they discovered what idiots they had been. Some removed by posters to avoid litigation but, most are still there.)
Better pull your skirt down, your double standard is showing.
!!!!DANGER!!!!

May 29, 2020, 06:44
Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 29, 2020, 06:44
May 29, 2020, 06:44

Twitter and Facebook painted themselves into this corner. Afraid that if they applied the sites rules evenly to morons like the morbidly obese POTUS, the bimbo would just switch sites and go to a competitor, taking his sheep with him, they just stood by, and continued to let the profits from all those accounts roll in.

Now that that jerk POTUS is blathering dangerous misinformation regarding pubic health and advocating violence against minorities, they have come up with some half wit labeling scheme.

What a sad mess this place has become.

Morons can't tell the difference between freedom of speech and yelling fire in a crowded theater.
"Meet the new Boss, same as the old Boss." - The Who.

May 29, 2020, 06:16
Rilcon

Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 29, 2020, 06:16
May 29, 2020, 06:16
 Rilcon

RedEye9 wrote on May 29, 2020, 05:40:
Twitter continues to do the right thing and has hidden one of the dotards tweets for glorifying violence.
'source'
It appears Twitter has no intention of backing down in its dispute with the troll.
Should just ban his account; the "oh, world leaders and highly important public figures are exempt because public interest" nonsense Twitter uses as an excuse not to was invented just to avoid having to actually moderate Trump specifically like they would any other user.

May 29, 2020, 05:40
Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 29, 2020, 05:40
May 29, 2020, 05:40

'source'
It's an IQ test.
It's a compassion test.
It's a decency test.

May 29, 2020, 03:34
Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 29, 2020, 03:34
May 29, 2020, 03:34

ventry wrote on May 28, 2020, 19:59:
In reality your company should be split up into smaller companies and closely monitored to ensure there is no censorship by you or your employees that undoubtedly have a leftist ideological agenda (fact).

Leftist leaning ideologues and social media business owners will never see things without a slant (fact).

I guess capitalist corporations that ignored Bernie because he was a threat and didn't want to give him any airtime/public are leftists now. *shrugs*

US citizens believe some strange illogical nonsense nowadays. *shrugs some more*

A left in the US... funny, chickens will have teeth before that happens.

This comment was edited on May 29, 2020, 07:51.

May 29, 2020, 02:47
Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 29, 2020, 02:47
May 29, 2020, 02:47

OpticNerve wrote on May 29, 2020, 02:30:
I'm noticing a trend here, but why do most Trump supporters in message boards use emojis, all caps and exclamation marks like 8-year old girls texting their BFFs for the very first time? The usual suspects on Blues seem to be proving this to be true.

It really is baffling.
The dotard does have a tendency to appeal to the low brow among us.

It won the electoral college in 2016 because enough sane people bought the con that he was a realistic businessman. They know better now. Only the brainwashed will support him in November, and the Republicans know that ain't enough. They smell a loser.

As to what the orange stain is doing: It won't have any practical effect on the tech giants. Legal observers described the action as "political theater," arguing that the order does not change existing federal law and will have no bearing on federal courts.

This comment was edited on May 29, 2020, 03:00.
It's an IQ test.
It's a compassion test.
It's a decency test.

May 29, 2020, 02:30
Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 29, 2020, 02:30
May 29, 2020, 02:30

I'm noticing a trend here, but why do most Trump supporters in message boards use emojis, all caps and exclamation marks like 8-year old girls texting their BFFs for the very first time? The usual suspects on Blues seem to be proving this to be true.

It really is baffling.

May 28, 2020, 23:25
Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 28, 2020, 23:25
May 28, 2020, 23:25

Already happening

Breitbart? Breitbart?

UPDATE:

This comment was edited on May 29, 2020, 01:39.
!!!!DANGER!!!!

May 28, 2020, 22:42
Cutter

Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 28, 2020, 22:42
May 28, 2020, 22:42
 Cutter

While his reasons for wanting this are entirely different he's not wrong. Social media needs oversight and heavy regulation.
Morty: You sold a gun to a murderer so you could play video games?
Rick: Yeah, sure, I mean, if you spend all day shuffling words around, you can make anything sound bad, Morty.
29 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  ] Older