Get SLUDGE LIFE for Free

A tweet from the Epic Games Store reveals another freebie, noting that comedic graffiti game SLUDGE LIFE is now completely free on the Epic Games Store. The free window on this first-person vandalism simulation is much broader, as this will be yours to keep if you pick up your copy over the coming year. Here's a trailer and here's the description:
SLUDGE LIFE is a first-person / open-world / vandalism-centric stroll through a polluted island full of cranky idiots and a vibe so thick you can taste it.
Roam a tiny island stuck on a sludge covered planet as an upcoming tagger GHOST set on staking their claim amongst the graffiti elite. Traverse the corporately branded landscape, chat up other taggers, and discover secrets and idiots along the way.

Will you become the king of the island and tag every open inch, infiltrate sludge-pumping corporation GLUG to find a way out, or just take it all down in flames with you?

FEATURES

• Experience the thrills of vandalism from the safety of your computer.
  • Curiosity and free will are your only motivators - roll as you please.
  • Find and download apps to your laptop and waste your life away playing a game in a game.
  • Smoke Ciggy Cigs brand cigarettes. * Take photos of exotic fauna and ambivalent NPCs.
  • Dedicated fart button.
  • A huge baby, community basketball court, and a cat with two buttholes. (no extra charge)
  • Three distinct endings and a pretty robust credits.

View : : :
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Get SLUDGE LIFE for Free
May 28, 2020, 14:45
Re: Get SLUDGE LIFE for Free May 28, 2020, 14:45
May 28, 2020, 14:45

Hrm, so Epic's free game offerings have been overall pretty good, I've probably only deliberately skipped getting maybe 3-4 of them. Add this game to the skipped pile.

Black caricatures, smoking and tagging? What former Soviet Bloc nation indie studio made this?

May 28, 2020, 12:42
Re: Get SLUDGE LIFE for Free May 28, 2020, 12:42
May 28, 2020, 12:42

Well, that's 1:14 of my life I'll never get back...
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies." -- Groucho Marx

May 28, 2020, 11:46
Re: Get SLUDGE LIFE for Free May 28, 2020, 11:46
May 28, 2020, 11:46

This freebie won't be straining the storefront servers.
My dedicated fart button is a bowl of Cheerios w/milk.
A mask is not a political statement.
It's an IQ test. It's a compassion test. It's a decency test. It's a social responsibility test.
Cover Your Eyes for even more protection.
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older