Team17 announces Epic Chef
, a culinary life sim coming soon to
that title sounds like it will give your character a big head, never fear, as
everyone in the game shares this trait, as shown in the
They say "In Epic Chef you take on the role of Zest, who must embark on a
culinary journey to farm, craft and cook his way into legend, so grab your
spatula and start on a journey to become Epic….Chef!" Here's what developer
Infinigon Games is cooking up:
Epic Chef offers players a unique blend of
cooking game and life sim. Alongside a fun and engaging narrative, the game also
offers the option to farm, forage and frolic in the laid-back city of Ambrosia.
From rearing animals to destroying rival chefs in surreal one-on-one duels, Epic
Chef makes sure players will not be short of things to do.
- Delicious Dishes: Dynamic recipe creation means that you can
experiment with thousands of different ingredient combinations to create a
unique menu of delicious delights.
- Food Fights: Engage in battles across Ambrosia with master chefs;
dishes are scored on a variety of things and no two judges have the same
taste, meaning every battle is different.
- Home Sweet Home: Customise and repair your dilapidated (and
slightly haunted) villa to its former glory.
- Story Time: A wonderfully crafted narrative inspired by the
wicked humour of Sir Terry Pratchett accompanies players on their journey to
become the very best chef in Ambrosia.
- Discover Ambrosia: When the kitchen gets a little too hot go on
spa trips, try fishing, or meet the friendly locals.