Autonauts Gets Free Age of Enlightenment Expansion

Publisher Curve Digital and developer Denki announce the release of Age of Enlightenment, a new free expansion for Autonauts, their coding and automation game for Windows. An Official Release Trailer takes a look at what this has to offer, and they provide the following details to enlighten us:
The sixth major update is titled Age of Enlightenment and adds even more options for players to found, build and optimise their colonies by creating and programming their own robotic workforce with the aim of raising and evolving helpless colonists. This update includes the scope for players to culture their colonists for the first time with automated art, establish ethical silk production, build a spaceport to export goods and resources to other planets, and achieve complete cultural transcendence - earning their in-game avatar a nifty medal in the process!
View : : :
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Autonauts Gets Free Age of Enlightenment Expansion
May 22, 2020, 18:17
Re: Autonauts Gets Free Age of Enlightenment Expansion May 22, 2020, 18:17
May 22, 2020, 18:17

I played this game a bit and I like the automation. Programming the robots is fun. But man... did they have to go for such a babyish visual style? It's literally baby blocks. I can't really get past it. Maybe now that modding is supported, someone will eventually overhaul the assets to make it more appealing to anyone over the age of 3.
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older